Weight Loss Pills Reviews

This is a guide about weight loss pills reviews. There are a variety of weight reduction products on the market, and you want to find the best one to meet your goal and maintain your health.

I am desperate to lose weight but I drive with my boyfriend in his truck all week, so I can't really exercise. Does anyone have any recommendations for a safe, healthy diet pill?

Jaclyn from Mayfield, KY

Answers

Best Answer

The answer you are looking for is to change your eating habits, There are no magic pills. I have not tried proactol, but if it is something that could cause you to have to stop unnecessary for calls of nature that might present problems. I wish you the best of luck with will power. I am trying hard almost the same way you are.

What are the best weight loss pills?

Lorie from London, Ontario, Canada

Answers:

RE: Weight Loss Pills Reviews

Speaking from experience as a formerly obese person, NONE. They are all hype, if you notice all of the disclaimers on TV, ads or on the bottle say "Weight loss not typical, food and exercise regime must be followed" or something along those lines.

A few years back when Metabolife was only available by distributors I took it, whoooeee that stuff was rough! If I didn't eat within the half an hour when I took the pill I was shaking like a leaf!

I took Meredia a few years later, that worked well, I lost 45 pounds. BUT I wrote down everything I ate, to the calorie, fat gram and such, and never ate anything other than my regimented (from doctor) 1,200 or so calories. Seeing as how I was eating WAY more than that before, of course it works!

Bottom line, they don't work. It's a lot of head games and a LOT of those pills can be very dangerous or ARE dangerous.

If you have a few pounds to lose, then you know it takes hard work. If you are morbidly obese and have struggled with weight for a long time, look into gastric bypass or the lapband. It saved my life, but I can tell you, it's still hard and takes a lot of work too! Food is an addiction for me.

I hope that helps. (02/02/2007)

By michawnpita