Hair Conditioner for Shaving Your Legs

Shaving lotion. I use hair conditioner to shave my legs. Saves tons of $ on expensive shaving gels and lotions. This also moisturizes and softens your skin. Been doing this for years, and it works great. Saves time in shower and money on "beauty" items. I often buy store brand or cheap conditioner on sale, 79 cents a bottle, and stash it away.

By Carla from Sellersville, PA

Hair Conditioner for Shaving Your Legs

I've been doing this for years. In fact I posted this idea some time ago, but evidently it got lost in the shuffle as I never saw it posted.

I also love the idea of using hand/body lotion. I have enough of that around the house to open a store and was wondering what I would do with all of it. Now I know. Thank you. (06/23/2009)

By chef4u

Hair Conditioner for Shaving Your Legs

I use shampoo. I lather up my hair in the shower, scrape off some of the excess and apply to my legs and underarms. It works great. I wouldn't dream of paying for those expensive products. (06/23/2009)

By skb123

A woman shaving her legs.
Tips for Shaving Your Legs
Bottle of hair conditioner.
Alternate Uses for Hair Conditioner
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
Homemade Shave Cream
Homemade Shaving Cream Recipes