- 1 1/2 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cups diced marshmallows
- 1/2 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup nuts
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup confectionery sugar
- 2/3 cup undiluted evaporated milk
Mix rice, marshmallows, pineapple, cherries and nuts in a bowl. Chill milk in refrigerator tray until soft crystals form around edges (15 - 20 minutes). Whip until stiff. Add lemon juice and whip stiff. Beat in sugar. Fold cream into rice mixture. Chill and serve.
By Trudy from Springfield, IL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 7, 2016 at 5:43:30 PM on 10.0.1.93 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us