- 1 1/2 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cups diced marshmallows
- 1/2 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup nuts
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup confectionery sugar
- 2/3 cup undiluted evaporated milk
Mix rice, marshmallows, pineapple, cherries and nuts in a bowl. Chill milk in refrigerator tray until soft crystals form around edges (15 - 20 minutes). Whip until stiff. Add lemon juice and whip stiff. Beat in sugar. Fold cream into rice mixture. Chill and serve.
By Trudy from Springfield, IL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 24, 2017 at 3:57:42 PM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us