Browsing: Home Remedies for a Chapped Nose

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Home Remedies for a Chapped Nose

A cold or flu can result in leaving the skin around your nose irritated. This guide is contains home remedies for a chapped nose.

Woman With A Cold
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

September 13, 2010 Flag

I have found that the Blistex you use for your lips works just as well for sore noses caused by allergies, etc. No more sore noses!

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

I bet it would feel good on mosquito bites, thank you for sharing that, and I am going to start using it on my cuticles too!

Robyn :)

April 15, 2014 Flag

As you have sinuses, your nose eventually gets raw from all that blowing. But today I have a cure! :O All you do is apply baby lotion or any other kind and smear it on a thin layer over the rawness. (NO BATH AND BODY WORKS, I learned the hard way) If you have a bad case of it, you will need some Blistex or chapstick! I hope that helped.

"Puffs Plus Lotion" tissues work wonderful for me. I have terrible allergies in the summer, and until I discovered these, my nose was always sore and raw. These tissues really do work!

January 23, 2012 Flag

Ever have a cold or other nasal problem that was so bad, your nose got chapped? The skin dries and scabs, and eventually cracks. Pretty painful, isn't it? I have, over the years, found several solutions to the problem.

Health & Beauty Home RemediesJuly 10, 2012
Making a Crocheted Clown Nose
Making a Crocheted Clown Nose
Remedies for a Runny Nose
Remedies for a Runny Nose
A woman blowing her nose, suffering from allergies.
Remedies for Seasonal Allergies
Chapped Lips
Remedies for Chapped Lips
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 29, 2016 at 11:11:47 AM on 10.0.0.174 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.