Vote for this contest contender!
I was inspired to learn to make my own homemade guacamole when all the places charge extra usually .75 cents to $1 for a little bit of guacamole! Why not make your own?
Prep Time: 5
Total Time: 10
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 medium white onion, diced
- 1/2 large tomato, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- slice of lemon
- dash of salt
- dash of pepper
- Prep your ingredients. Wash onion, tomato and dice. Mince garlic.
- Cut avocado and throw the seed away. Scoop avocado into a bowl. Using a metal spoon, smash avocado into chunks.
- Add tomatoes, onions and garlic into the bowl.
- Squeeze lemon juice into the bowl and continue to smash with a metal spoon. Mix until you get a well mixed consistency.
- Add a dash salt and pepper and mix a few more times.
- Ready to serve for your burgers, tacos, sandwiches, chips, quesadilla, french fries, etc. Or you can put saran wrap or foil to chill in the fridge before eating! *Optional: Cilantro for garnishing!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide