Homemade Sugar Scrub

If you want to treat yourself, your girlfriends or even your daughters to a special pamper session, then this recipe is for you.

Take your favorite liquid bath soap - 1/4 cup, and supersaturate it with sugar. (Add enough sugar so that the mixture is no longer a liquid).

Set up your table with a basin of warm water, towels and your favorite hand cream. Place hands in the warm water for about 5 minutes, then using the sugar scrub, massage the hands, fingers and even the wrists. Once done, rinse with warm water and then massage hands with your favorite hand cream. (I suggest using a cream with glycerin).

You will see that your hands are so very soft that you will want to share this with all your friends.

By Karyn from Ottawa, Canada

Answers:

Homemade Sugar Scrub

Make plenty of this...get in the shower (before you turn on the water) rub this mixture all over then rinse. You will be amazed how your skin feels. You can also mix the sugar with a thick body cream. (12/04/2007)

By Kay

Homemade Sugar Scrub

I have done this sugar scrub but instead of using body wash I used canola oil. Any oil will do but it makes your skin so soft. It did wonders on my rough heels. (12/16/2007)

By TXBetty

Homemade Sugar Scrub

Hi,
After a gardening session I pour a capful of olive oil into my upturned palm then add about a teaspoon of sugar. I rub gently especially around the nails and when I rinse off my hands are very clean and moisturized. (02/12/2008)

By north east england

A sugar scrub with sugar near it.
Homemade Sugar Scrub Recipes
Homemade Body Scrub
Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
Homemade powered scrub brush.
Making a Powered Scrub Brush
Homemade Hand Scrub
Homemade Hand Scrub Recipes
Storing Sugar
Storing Sugar
🎉
🎄