Making a Sugar Hand Scrub

It's easy to make a scrub by adding sugar to ordinary dish soap. This is a guide about making a sugar hand scrub.

This does make a great hand cleaner. It is made using dish soap and sugar. Place some dish soap in your hand and then pour some sugar on the dish soap in your hand as well. It works great, just like the orange cleaner does. I would say use like 2 tablespoons of dish soap and a teaspoon of sugar or even mix the same amount of dish soap and the sugar.

I tend to have a hard time with my hands being rough and not feeling soft. I have tried many products and not found anything that really works for me and for my budget. Recently I purchased a box of Raw Sugar at the Dollar Tree to decorate the top of cookies. Because of the coarseness of the sugar, I had a great idea. I took an old parmesan cheese container with the green shaker top, and filled it up with the Raw Sugar. I placed it on the sink next to my liquid hand soap. Now I squirt a little soap and a shake of the Raw Sugar and wash my hands like normal. When done they are soft, clean, and feel so smooth and I did not add a single chemical to my hands.