How Long Should You Wait Before Re-dyeing Hair?

Maintaining the health of your hair when using hair dyes keeps it looking good. This guide is about how long should you wait before re-dyeing hair?

A woman having her hair dyed.
Filter Sort

Question: Re-dyeing Hair

Recently I dyed my hair to red, but I don't seem to like it very much. How long do I have to wait to re-dye my hair? Will the result be good?

By Jaime

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Deb S. 3 21 Flag

First a lot depends on the type of hair color you used , permanent or semi-permanent? also did you just go too bright? dark? or it's just not your color? If it's too dark, mix a little peroxide (20 volume) with your shampoo and that will take some of the color out. Afterwards use a good conditioner.

If the color is wrong and you want to go lighter your going to have to do the above but let it sit on your hair for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse, dry, and you can re-dye the same day if necessary:) Always use a heavy conditioner and do the final rinse (after the creme rinse is rinsed out) in cool water.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Re-dyeing Hair

By Kgilly8 1

I went to the salon today with blonde hair I asked for a dark blonde color. I walked out and noticed my hair looks grey! Can I box dye it the dark blonde I want?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Cisco's Mom 15 148 Flag

I think what you have is ash blonde. I color my hair myself and right after I color it, it also looks grey. Clairol Nice'n Easy ash blonde. After about 5 washings, it lightens up considerably. Wash it every day for a week before you take drastic measures. If you still don't like it, return to the salon. Don't try coloring it yourself since you don't know what the salon used and applying another color might damage your hair..

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Re-dyeing Hair

Can I re-dye my hair the same day? It's alburn red, and too red for me. I can't go out of my house, I will stop traffic it's so red. Can I dye it back to brown the same day or at least the next day?

By Tami P.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Betty Gibson 7 22 Flag

One bottle of hair color I bought looked "orange" was to be blonde. When I put it on my hair, it was actually orange. I used another bottle of blonde the next day, turned out fine.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Re-dyeing Hair

By S_lynn995 1

I had very light blonde hair. I wanted to go darker, because I have been blonde my whole life. I have dyed my hair different shades before, myself and I wanted to go a dark auburn. But my hair is red and kinda orange! I don't know if I should go over it with a brown to try and get that true dark auburn or try the same color.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Re-dyeing Hair

By cchellyy 2

Last night I had attempted to dye my darkish brown hair blonde with a semi-permanent hair dye. I didn't like the results no blonde was made to my hair. How long will it be till I can re-dye my hair?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By dscootermama 6 Flag

semi-permanent hair color washes out in 6-12 shampoos. wash it every day and you ought to be able to color it in a week or so. btw, you can't lighten your hair with a semi-permanent hair color because it has no peroxide (that's what lifts the color out of your hair). hope it works out better for you next time!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Redyeing Hair

I just recently went from a medium blonde to platinum blonde. I thought I would like it, but it's too bold for me. I would like to have an ombre or balayage done to make it more natural. Is it too early to do that, since I had my hair bleached 4 days ago?

By Haileigh

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Ginger C P. 2 Flag

Yes! Go to Sally's Beauty Supplies and they will advise you on best products to use.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Re-Dyeing Hair After Removing Color

By PandaKiwi 1

I just recently went to the salon and got black stripped out of my hair and had them dye it back to a light brown. How long should I wait to dye my hair again? I was wanting to dye it Burgundy with blonde underneath.

By PandaKiwi from Bedford, TX

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Maryeileen 76 1,143 Flag

Call the salon and ask.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: How Long Should I Wait to Re-dye My Hair?

By Kelly 1

I colored my hair and thought it would come out dark auburn, but it just looks dark brown. Can I color it again with a red to make it more auburn? Can I do it right away or do I have to wait?

My sister kept coloring her hair different color browns every few days because she didn't like the shade and it turned green! I definitely don't want green! Thanks to anyone who can help me!

By Scubalover from Orange, CA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Brigette 8 Flag

Wait! Too much dye can make your hair brittle and fragile. Just wear it up for two weeks. You'll be fine- I've had worse :/

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Re-dyeing Hair

By Donna R. 1

Can someone give me advice? I dyed my hair a week ago using Nice and Easy natural medium blonde. It turned out fine, there are some shades of orange that are not bright but enough to make me want to do it again. I went and got a shade lighter, Natural Baby Blonde, would it be okay to redo it? I recently had a baby so this is first time I have dyed it for 9 months. Can anyone help?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By likekinds 114 508 Flag

You can reapply Nice and Easy in as little as one week. Using a product to soften the orange color will only make the orange more noticeable, and going to a lighter shade of color will have less effect at covering that orange (In fact, its increased lifting action may produce more orange). A reapplication of your first color choice might be better at covering the orange. It would have been helpful to know your original hair color and texture.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Recoloring Hair

By Denise W 1

I colored my hair with a 28 shampoo color and the color turned out lighter then I expected. How long do I have to wait to recolor it darker?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By DCA 4 1,344 Flag

Definitely agree with Rose!!!

When you try the box dyes and have no experience with hair dying or even hair box dying, the results can be brutal! A professional hair stylist with a specialty in hair coloring to dye your hair is well worth the money!!!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Re-dyeing Hair

By lexis_boo15 1

I dyed my hair a deep burgundy mixed with a mahogany red and it came out almost black looking. It is just such a dark purple. I want my light brown hair back and I bought this platinum blonde almost white looking dye. I am not bleaching my hair it's a blonde dye. I want to know if that will get ride of this dark purple color?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Kat 7 219 Flag

No, not at all. Use a color remover instead, or to prevent too much damage have a professional do it.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Dyeing Hair After Bleaching

By page.h 1

Recently I had scalp bleached my hair and it is very unhealthy and brittle, and snapping greatly in some areas. I am naturally a brunette. I hate my hair like this and I regret dyeing it blonde. How long do I have to wait to dye my hair again? I am not bleaching it. I am just going to put in a semi-brunette colour.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Dena R. 3 106 Flag

There are natural hair dyes you can use that have no harsh chemicals in them. Most of them are vegetable based dyes. Make SURE you do the strand test first! But this is what we used at the hair salon I worked at. Read your labels... they will say "no harsh chemicals", "vegetable based formula".

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Re-dyeing Hair After a Week

I dyed my hair with semi-permanent dye last week and I don't like the color that I got. It's too light. Is it okay for me to dye it black after just a week?

By Gina.C

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By likekinds 114 508 Flag

It should be OK for you to recolor your hair again, since you are going to a darker color and providing you use another shade of semi-permanent color and not a permanent 'dye'.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Re-dyeing Hair

I have dyed my hair a dark purple, but it is lighter at the roots. I don't like it. What colour can I put on it to get rid of the purple? Thanks.

By Lisa

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By PurpleHeadedGirl 1 Flag

You could either go black/blue-black, which would cover it well and in a very natural-looking way, or lean towards a berry tone, dyeing it red. If you like the berry option, you could always try and, in case you weren't happy with the result, dye it black later.

If you don't want to go through too many chemical processes (and I agree) you could substitute the black dye with indigo (the so-called "black henna"). It's a very long process, but healthy for your hair, and makes it look great. Also, applying pure indigo (with no other herbs mixed in), the color would look absolutely great with a purple undertone (I tried it myself, it was accidental - indigo on an old purple dye and the result was gorgeous). That's not to say that you would die or loose your hair with a mixture of indigo and other herbs, I just can't predict the results precisely, color-wise.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Re-dying Hair

It has been about 3 months since I dyed my hair dark brown. Now I really want to get highlights or go blonde. The dark brown color has faded to a bit lighter shade over time. I want to know if this is enough time to wait to re-dye it. Will it be safe if I do it now or should I wait longer?

By Emily M.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

If it was my hair, I would say yes. However, everyone's is different. By three months, I would have roots showing that were at least 1 1/2 inches and then I have no qualms about re-dying. If in doubt, go to a good salon. Or wait another month.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Re-dyeing Hair

By Stephanie G. 1

I dyed my hair blue/black, but you cannot see any blue. That was about a month ago. I just purchased Intense Burgundy for Dark Hair. On the box it states it's not recommended for hair that has been colored black or dark brown. Black/dark brown is my normal hair color. Do you think I'll be okay to use this dye? It's Nutrisse Ultra Color by Garnier. Also do you think this color will take and not make it a crazy red or stay black? Thank you.

box of hair color

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Christianne Petersen E. 3 Flag

I'm guessing you do not want the blue black look anymore and prefer to go to this reddish look. I'm looking at the BEFORE picture and if your hair is darker than this, it's not going to look as vibrant ...just dark hair with some red highlights. They don't recommend tinting over tinting, because it will damage your hair, and they don't want to be liable for it. Again, I'd always pay the money for a box just to do a strand test. Hair salons cost way more, and it's the only way TO SEE and FEEL your hair before putting a tint on your hair for 30 min after you just did it a month before.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Waiting Time to Re-dye Hair

By SierraN 1

Yesterday I dyed my hair from brown to Vidal Sassoon's London lilac and I like the color, but I have really long hair and I think if I use another box of the same stuff it will make the color more vibrant, but I'm not sure. And I'm scared it might damage my hair because it's only been like 24hrs since I used the first box. Does anyone know when would be a good time to use the second box? Please someone help me. This is my first time dyeing my hair myself.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

If you followed the directions on the box and left the dye in for the required time, your hair may be as dark or vibrant as that colour gets. If I were you, I would leave it as is for a few weeks, and then redye a much darker colour if this colour is not to your liking. When my sons were dying their hair wild colours, they found the best hair dye at skateboard shops. You may have to look at more out of the way places for really exotic colours. Of course, now, seniors spot bright purple streaks in their hair, so I might be out of the loop. Anyway, I would wait about a month to 6 weeks.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Getting Permanent Blueberry Hair Dye Out

By peachy882004 1

I dyed my hair 5 days ago and I totally regret it and want it out now! Can we say mid life crisis LOL. Can I do anything about it, quickly? Thank you for your time in reading this and any help that can be had.

Peace.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Rachael V. 3 Flag

They have hair dye remover packages in the hair dye section of your local department store or you can have a pro do it but either way it will strip your hair and make it dry and brittle so make sure to also pick up a good heavy duty conditioner to use regularly for a while afterwards....

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Recoloring Hair

By Loopy Lou 1

I have just coloured my hair, which was very light brown and some grey, using Nice'n Easy Natural Lightest Golden Brown. It has come out orange/ginger and looks awful! My natural colour, before I started going grey, was dark brown, but as I've aged the colour has lightend. I'm at a loss as to what to do, I can't afford to go to the hairdressers to get it put right. I'm hoping someone can help with answers to these questions: How long before I can put another colour on? What colour would be best to use, light or medium brown? My hair is in fairly good condition, I regularly use hair masks and hot oil treatments. I really hope someone can help.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Louise B. 6 2,509 Flag

When I've had a home hair colour that came out rather brassy or orangy, I've simply used a shampoo that is NOT for coloured hair. I've found that Head and Shoulders tends to tone down my brassy hair in a shampoo or two. (On the other hand, you don't want to use it if you have a lovely colour, as it takes out some of the colour then just as well!!!). You might try that for a few days and it may just end up softer and more natural looking without doing anything drastic.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: How Long Should You Wait Before Re-dyeing Hair?

By christinaweberr 1

So I dyed my hair about one week ago to a dark brown color. I have naturally light brown hair, but now I'm really bored with it because I've always had brown hair. So now I want to dye my hair a very light blonde color. If I tried to dye it blonde would it work and would the brown dye lift easily?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Gale100 16 Flag

I wouldn't try dying it blonde with that dark brown dye in your hair now. Maybe you should try a product called "Color Oops", it takes the color out of your hair that you put in. You'll find it right near all the boxes of hair dye, it's in a red and white box. I purchased mine at CVS. Cost was around $15. I have long hair and I only used one box it worked pretty well! I got the extra strength one! I waited a couple of weeks before coloring it blonde. (Chemicals like this can make your hair more porous which means your hair will suck up whatever color you put on it , and it will hold onto that color, so be careful and read the instructions well!)

I deep conditioned my hair x2. Within that two weeks, so it would be in better condition when I colored it again! Remember, if the blonde color you want it to be, is much lighter than your real color, your roots will show fairly quickly and you will have to keep coloring (bleaching) them more often, (which can really damage your hair.) You may want to see a professional. Coloring your hair darker is one thing but to make it lighter the dye has to have bleach in it and that means, you may be really damaging your hair! I chose a blonde color that was very close to my natural color, so my root growth is not too noticeable and then I put highlights of a lighter blonde going through it, but not from the root.

Well good luck! I hope everything works out well for you!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Re-dyeing Hair

By kathyshawn 1

I've always dyed my hair with blonde permanent hair dye and I wanted to see what it would look like black so I used a semipermanent black. Now my ends are turning green and I don't like the color. It's been about 3 weeks. Would it be OK to go back to blonde or will my ends stay green?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By likekinds 114 508 Flag

Not knowing which products you used, it would be hard to determine just what your results would be. I think it's very important that you use a professional color remover (Metalex wont work in this case) before attempting to return to a blond shade. Two treatments (preferably a week apart) may be required.

Since your hair will have gone through a lot of chemical processing, it will also be important that you do a strand test with the blond color before applying it to the whole head.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Re-Dyeing Hair

By muriah-victor1@hotmail.com 1

I dyed my hair one week ago and it was supposed to be blue/black, but it came out just black. I went and purchased the right blue black color from Sally's. Do you think it would be OK to dye it a week later?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Rose Anne Hutchence 7 265 Flag

I hear it's really hard on hair to dye it too often. Why not wait the usual (recommended) 6 - 8 weeks before applying the new colour? And in the meantime? Hair chalk could be fun with oodles of different colours which don't cause damage.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Redyeing Hair

By Tara G. 1

I have a problem. Since I was 19 I have dyed my hair some kind of honey blonde. Then I get bored and dyed it a light brown or just brown. Actually I just wanted the lightest brown they had, like a sandy color, to no avail.

Now I am in my 50's and some months ago I put in the golden blonde in my hair again, it slims my face, I have a round shaped head. My son said my hair was actually more red and orange than golden blonde. So feeling like a head light I got the light golden brown Loreal and put it over the red, orange blonde hair. Well it's brown now. my son says "just brown". Then I saw the new Crème of Nature Light Carmel brown 9.2 it has Argan oil in it. I love that color! I want that color, it's perfect. I am afraid of what the underlying colors will do to this color.

Can someone help me out please? I was also thinking about using that Color Oops on my hair, but I am afraid. The new color above has not reached this country yet. It's still in Canada and on Walmart.com. It's $5.78 but with the tax and shipping came out to $10.97. And it takes four days to get here. The Canadian company charges $9.97 plus tax. So if I mess up I will have to wait another week to show my face outside. Can anyone help?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Melinda S. 1 Flag

I've used color oops to get black out of my medium brown hair and it worked fairly well. It smells horrid, but does the job. Make sure you get an amazing conditioner to use after, it doesn't come with one. I use Aussie 3x Moisture conditioner. It's about $3 and works great. I ALWAYS leave it in for about 5 minutes.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Re-dyeing Hair

I just dyed my hair, and the box shows a very light (almost platinum blonde) which is the color I want, but it turned out more strawberry blonde, a color I do not want. Would it be safe to dye again with a non- bleach lightener, a product called Super Blonde in 24-36 hours?

By Kati D. from Grove City, OH

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Gale Silveira 35 Flag

First of all if you were wanting to make your hair "platinum" blonde

I would think your hair was darker to begin with, thus you were not dying your hair, you were bleaching your hair. The product you spoke of in your question is also a hair lightener, (bleach). I would think twice about re-bleaching so soon unless you want to damage your hair. Call a salon and ask for advice.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Dyeing Hair and Tips

By Melissa Burdick B. 1

I want to dye my hair a red and then do my tips black. I had a salon just do my tips bleached then red last year and I have a friend that is willing to do both if I just buy the product. I want it permanent. So after I dye my entire head red, how long before I can do my tips?

By Melissa B

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Kulukona Tupou N. 1 Flag

I'm having the same problem, have you found a solution if possible could you please response to my comment:)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Re-dying Hair

By i.emmuh 1

So I just went to the salon yesterday to get my hair colored. I chose a very dark color because I thought it would look good. It turned out to be almost jet black and I look like a Russian spy, because my hair is just barely passed my shoulders. Just wanted to know how long to wait to get it dyed again. I want to do the balayage next. My hair is pretty healthy because I had just chopped off about 9 inches 3 weeks ago, so it's healthy for the most part.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Re-dyeing Hair

By daddies banks 1

How long do I have to wait after using a cherry fusion semi-permanent dye on my all black hair to use a permanent dye to my hair?

view of back of head

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Re-dyeing Hair

By alohi888 1

My original hair color is black very black. It was very sick, I had ombre so there is the middle section that was dark brown and the bottoms that were later pretty much bleached but not to where they were blonde blonde it was like a medium blonde. I went to Sally's and got some help from somebody because I wanted to make my entire hair one color a nice dark brown. She gave me a 20 developer with dark brown color, but my black hair didn't take any of it. It still looks black and the bottoms are pretty much dark almost black too. I wanted to go medium dark brown. What should I do now? I obviously don't want to damage anything, but I want to go dark brown not black what do I do next?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Re-dyeing Hair

By kaitlyntranka 1

About 2 weeks ago I decided to go from dark brown to blonde. I had 3 bleach sessions, professionally done, and it came out yellow so I went over it with a light brown. I loved it! But I got bored and stupidly went brown black 2 hrs ago. I want to lighten it back up and go back to the dirty blonde/light brown. Help please:-) ty

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Re-dyeing Hair

By karebreezy 1

I dyed my hair for the first time today to a dark purple and the purple barely shows. I want a lighter shade of purple, so how long should I wait to redye it? Should I buy a lighter shade of purple?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Bleaching Before Re-dyeing Hair

By Wanda V. 1

I dyed my hair about a month ago, but it didn't take the way I wanted it to. I decided to go out and buy some Splat and used it, but did not bleach my hair. I want to re-dye it with a different Splat color. Would it be safe to bleach 1st?

By Wanda from KY

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Returning Hair to Natural Color

I wanted my hair to be blonde on top and black underneath. The blonde I picked didn't take. So I waited a month to redo it. I just dyed my hair with a very light blonde (bleach). I am not good with bleach and I have very long hair. Plus, the bottom was still black. So now I have black underneath my hair, bleached blonde in the circle of the top of my head and the rest didn't take the same so it was like orangish, with a strip of light brown that refused to bleach for some reason.

Anyway, that was last night. This morning I tried to even it out. I was afraid to re-bleach, so I dyed it with a dark ash blonde. Now it is a total mess. It is still black underneath, still blonde in the middle of the back, with some great ash areas that took where the bleach didn't, but there is a grayish look in the middle.

My goal at this point cause I didn't like the black anyways is to have light ash brown hair, which is close to my natural color. I dont know how to even out the top and I don't know how to get the black out. I deep conditioned after both dye jobs and I have leave in oil in it too. My scalp seems fine. I don't think I damaged it. My hair is light so I guess it is weaker, but it is really soft, not fried.

I am not going to the salon. My hair is really long and they charge way too much money for the lenghth. Plus, I don't want to. I want to do it myself. I was thinking of bleach in shampoo which I read about. Will that even out my hair? Can I get rid of black with that?

Please give advice, not just go to a salon, cause if I was going to the salon, I would not have gone online. Trial and error is how you learn.

Thanks.

By stellaB

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Redyeing Hair

I have just dyed my hair from natural mousey brown. I used Garnier Olia permanent color with no ammonia, 9.0 light blonde, 60% oils, but it has gone gingerish. How long do I have to wait before I can redo it? Thank you.

By Deborah

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Bleaching Hair After Removing Color

By Laurie C. 1

How long do I need to wait to bleach my hair after using the hair color removal product?

By Laurie C.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Dyeing Hair Blond Over Red Highlights

I dyed my hair a dark auburn color, but I only got tints of it here and there and I hate it. I'd like to try going a dark blonde, but I'm not sure whether I need to strip the other color out or if I can just dye the blonde over it.

By B.A

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: When Can I Re-dye Hair?

By Liz G. 1

When Can I Re-dye Hair?I dyed my hair from medium/light brown to honey butter blonde. The top and bangs look great, but some of the sides still look the same and it's a little patchy. I have very long hair.

I used Garnier Nutrisse permanent dye. How long do I have to wait to and make the ends match the top?

By Liz G.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Re-coloring Hair

By vballprincess167 1 1

I recently colored my hair at home and it's not the color I wanted. I'm very anxious to get it to the color I want so I'm wondering how long I should wait to re-color it.

By Emily

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ColoringNovember 8, 2013
                                          ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
                                          A woman with long hair.
                                          Growing Hair Faster
                                          Beautiful woman with frizzy hair looking at her comb, with a pained expression
                                          Remedies for Frizzy Hair
                                          Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
                                          Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
                                          Sink with hair dye stains
                                          Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
                                          © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 10:02:54 AM on 10.0.1.124 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesQuestionsProducts
                                          NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
                                          Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
                                          BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
                                          CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings