Re-dyeing Hair?

Recently I dyed my hair to red, but I don't seem to like it very much. How long do I have to wait to re-dye my hair? Will the result be good?

By Jaime

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 138 Feedbacks
Best Answer

Call the toll-free phone number on the box of hair color and ask for advice. Red hair color fades very quickly so if you can, wait a few weeks and the color may then be something you can live with.

I dye my hair cranberry but I don't like it so I want to dye it black its haven't been but 4 days since I dye it how long do I have wait to dye it black will it take myhair out

Best Answer

There is a product called Oops that will remove the color you dyed it.

Anonymous

Where can you buy it from?:)

I just got a new hair dye. That is purple and blue in one box can I mix them together as dying my hair. But not together in the bottle. I want them mixed in my hair instead of one then the other.

I want it to be both colors all over my head. Not just half blue and other half purple. Can I do that??

But depending on what kind of dye you used you might want to check I used color oops but it didn't work with the dye I used to dye my hair so check in to that

We're do you get oops at

Where can you get oops at ?

Anonymous

Where' do you get the oops

Anonymous

Oops turned my hair orange!

So I just dyed my hair a week ago, of i biy the oops and strip it how long ahoild i wait to re dye it or is it too soon to even get the oops

Walmart

Ok now this is what happened to me with color oops. I followed the directions to the tee. After I used the color oops my hair was like a light brown from red. When I went to color my hair I used Sally's ion hair dye. From Sally beauty supply my hair turned black almost purple.

Color oops faire to put on its directions to use SEMI OR DEMI COLOR after you use oops. So it's good it'll remove the prior color however everytime you dry your hair it's darker and darker if you don't use a demi or am I perm. Hair color in the future. K

You can get it at wallmart. However if you use it make sure that you use a Semi Or Demi permanent hair color after or what ever color you want it it will be 19 x's darker with the regular Permanente color k

How long do I have to wait to re-dye my hair after putting in oops hair color corrector ?

Best Answer

First a lot depends on the type of hair color you used , permanent or semi-permanent? also did you just go too bright? dark? or it's just not your color? If it's too dark, mix a little peroxide (20 volume) with your shampoo and that will take some of the color out. Afterwards use a good conditioner.

If the color is wrong and you want to go lighter your going to have to do the above but let it sit on your hair for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse, dry, and you can re-dye the same day if necessary:) Always use a heavy conditioner and do the final rinse (after the creme rinse is rinsed out) in cool water.

Anonymous

Thank you so much for this tip
I did it and it gave me some of the blonde I wanted back..

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 186 Feedbacks

I have had beauticians tell me to wait three months in between chemical processes. I have also heard that using Dawn dishwashing soap will tone down the color of hair if you don't like the color you have dyed it.

In England a product called "colour befor4" worked very well for me there must a similar one in the US check on line it was really good and cheap as well.

Good luck,
Jennie

I know in the same section where you buy your hair color, there is a product just for this situation. I cannot remember what it is called, but I have seen it many times. It is usually on the top shelf.

Silver Post Medal for All Time! 433 Posts

I use to dye my hair all the time if I messed up black dye covers everything! Good luck.

How long do I have to wait to reduce my hair auburn...it didn't take well ..I did it at home..

I dyed my grey and medium light brown and used a red permanent dye. I need to go to a soft honey blond. What can I do?

I dyed my hair a week ago don't like the color can I dye again to fix it the color I want

It's suggested that you wait at least 3 weeks before dying your hair again. Of course, the longer you wait, the better it is for your hair, and, as others have suggested, red hair dye tends to fade much quicker, so wait a couple of weeks and you may actually end up liking it.

But, overall, 3 weeks is the minimum time to wait.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ColoringDecember 18, 2011
👔
🌻
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf84637510.tip.html