Inexpensive Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

My boyfriend is turning 17 this January. I'm already spending $120 on his Christmas present. What can I get him for his birthday that is cheap/free? I want it to be special, but not expensive.

By Kelsey from Westminster, CA

Answers:

Inexpensive Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

Some of the best gifts are made. I still remember a gift given to me by a little girl when I was 14. She called it a friendship bracelet. Really colorful threads woven together. The one she made me was very colorful. I loved it. If I had it today I would still wear it, but I lost it, oh 20 years ago. But I wore it till I went to college. (12/06/2009)

By Suntydt

Inexpensive Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

You could tell your boyfriend that he is receiving a combination Christmas-Birthday gift because it is special and costly. Bake him a cake for his birthday and spend some time with him. There is no need to give two separate gifts if the one you are giving is something he will enjoy and/or is above your normal spending limits or above what you can comfortably afford. Your boyfriend will totally understand and he wouldn't want you to go out of your financial comfort zone for him. If he doesn't understand, you need another boyfriend. (12/09/2009)

By kidsNclutter

Inexpensive Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

I always fall back on toiletries. There is a marvelous range of that stuff around nowadays and some of it is quite inexpensive. You could do it up in a small inexpensive basket from a bargain store and wrap it in cellophane. (12/10/2009)

By Sharylesley

Inexpensive Birthday Gift for Boyfriend
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Woman giving her boyfriend a gift.
Birthday Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
boyfriend and girlfriend
Gift Ideas for Boyfriend's 19th Birthday
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 6:07:49 AM on 10.0.1.11 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.