Inexpensive Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

My boyfriend is turning 16 on January 3rd and I don't know what to get him. I'm 15 so it's not like I have a lot of money, but we've been dating for 8 months and I've known him for 10 years, so I want to get him something good. Will you help me?

By Emily from FL

Answers:

Inexpensive Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

My son's girlfriend got him a picture collage filled with pictures of them doing things and going places. You could use any pictures of him with his friends, him with you, him with family, just any meaningful pictures would be good and all for the price of a frame. (08/14/2010)

By Glenn'sMom

Inexpensive Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

What about a personalized key chain? For a car key? (08/17/2010)

By mom of towers

Inexpensive Birthday Gift for Boyfriend

Can you knit or crochet ?
If so, you can make him a "one-of-a-kind " present. Something that is personal, but will not cost a lot of $$$. Scarves are so popular now, both for guys and gals. Choose the yarn in your school colors, or in his favorite color. Or make two scarves just alike. His and hers!

There are free patterns on line. And most of them will tell you if they are easy, or for beginners, and so on. If you do not knit or crochet, find someone that is willing to teach you the basics. A scarf is made from basic stitches. Most people who knit or crochet will be glad to show you how.
(08/17/2010)

By Barb in Tennessee

Inexpensive Birthday Gift for Boyfriend
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
Woman giving her boyfriend a gift.
Birthday Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
Anniversary Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend
🎉
🎄