Instructions for Knifty Knitter Long Loom

I purchased the long purple loom, and somewhere between my mother and my son, the instructions are missing. Can anyone tell me where to get instructions for it?

Instructions can be found on the internet along with video's. Please Google Knifty Knitter looms. You will find lots of websites that have instructions along with free patterns that you can make with any of the looms. (01/28/2009)

By Debra in Colorado

(submitted by e-mail)

I got mine for Mother's day and could never figure it out. Then, yesterday, I went on to and found a girl named Joccy who puts videos on that show you how. She's a young girl and she explains it perfectly! I actually finished a scarf today. Just go to youtube, search Knifty Knitter and you see Joccy. She has about 3 videos. Perfect! Teree

By Sally_Admin

long loom
Using a Knifty Knitter Long Loom
Knifty Knitter Loom
Making a Blanket With a Knifty Knitter
Knifty Knitters
Making a Pot Holder With a Knifty Knitter