Iron Mark on Clothing

I was wanting to know does anybody know how to get an iron print out of a polyester black skirt? I tried and I didn't know if there was a way. Thanks,

Kim from Alabama

Answers:

Iron Mark on Clothing

This worked for my daughter. She was ironing a transfer on to a white T-shirt and scorched the fabric. She put some lemon juice on it and laid it on the window sill in the sunlight. It gradually lightened then disappeared. I'm not sure how it would affect a colored fabric though. the T-shirt was white. (12/10/2004)

By jeangnome46

Iron Mark on Clothing

Try peroxide. Sponge it on using a cotton ball. Test first inside hem or on a seam. (12/11/2004)

By Bettie

Iron Mark on Clothing

Use a 50-50 solution of white vinegar and water. Soak a cloth in it, place over the iron mark and press. We used this tip in my custom clothing business. Also a great way to set creases in a garment. (08/14/2005)

Iron Mark on Clothing
A burn mark from a clothes iron.
Removing Iron Burn Marks on Clothing
Cooking with cast iron pans.
Cooking With Cast Iron Pans
Someone curling hair with a pink and black curling iron.
Cleaning a Curling Iron
Ironing Polyester
Removing Shiny Iron Marks on Polyester Clothing
🎄