Keep Bobby Pins in a Paper Clip Holder

I, like many other women, have problems keeping my bobby pins together. They usually end up lost or spilled. So when I need one, I can never find one. Here is a nifty idea I came up with.

I decided to place all my bobby pins in one of the paper clip holders with the magnet. It does the same thing for bobby pins as it does for paper clips, keeps them in place neatly and conveniently. Once I am done with them, I put the holder in my medicine cabinet. When you take them off, you drop them back in the holder to save and re use. Beats the awkward cardboard packaging they come in.

By Tomnsaby from Albuquerque, NM

Answers:

Keep Bobby Pins in a Paper Clip Holder

I don't use bobby pins anymore but that's a great idea! That would also work well for straight pins, needles, paper clips, etc :-) (09/14/2009)

By Deeli

Keep Bobby Pins in a Paper Clip Holder

I love this idea. My daughter uses bobby pins and I find them all over the house. I'll be getting a paper clip holder for her to use. (09/14/2009)

By Momof1

Keep Bobby Pins in a Paper Clip Holder

A magnetic key holder works well for these types of items and then can be placed inside your medicine cabinet mirror if it is metal. (10/06/2009)

By Danialle

Bobby Pins
Storing Bobby Pins
Toothbrushes in Holder
Cleaning a Toothbrush Holder
Making a Paper Pin
Making Paper Jewelry Pins
Wood Knife Holder
Making a Kitchen Knife Holder
CD Candle Holder
Making a CD Candle Holder
🎉
🎄