Using a Paper Clip as Tape Marker

Category Miscellaneous
Transparent tape can often be difficult to unstick from itself. A paper clip can be used to make this much easier. This page contains ideas for using a paper clip as a tape marker.

To keep from losing the end of postage tape, place a paper clip on the sticky side of the tape just below where you are making the cut. Store the tape with the paper clip, and you are ready to go next time you need to use the tape. The paper clip is easy to pull off and thick enough to keep from losing the end of the tape.

By littergitter from NC

I don't know if anyone does this already but I discovered something that helps me tremendously! Put a paper clip at the start of the tape. When you need some, take your length and then put the paper clip in place before tearing it off.

Now you'll always know where the end is, no more turning and turning and searching. :)

Finding the end of a roll of tape sometimes would consume too much of your time. I have tried folding the end so that it won't stick back as you roll it, but still forget to do that after using the tape. So, I searched on Google and found this very quick and easy way to mark it.

A marked roll of tape, ready for next time.

Organizing MiscellaneousMay 22, 2017
😷
📓
🐛
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Use-a-Paper-Clip-to-Mark-Tape-End.html