Ketchup For Cleaning Copper Pots

This is the best tip if you have copper pans. I use it clean my copper clad pans (stainless steel with copper on the bottom), copper teapots, etc.

You squeeze on a generous amount of ketchup and coat copper using a papertowel or napkin. Leave on 1 - 2 hours, the longer the better. Then rinse off. They look brand spanking new. You won't believe your eyes.

Source: My Mom used to do this. She passed away, so I'm not sure where she got the idea. She read Woman's Day, Family Circle, etc. So it could have come from one of them.

By Jeanae22 from Salisbury, MA

Answers:

Ketchup For Cleaning Copper Pots

Actually you will see the copper changing right before your eyes, you really don't have to leave it on 15-minutes to see these great results. But as long as you don't need them right away, why not lay them all out on the counter? The longer the better!

(04/10/2010)

By jeanae22

RE: Ketchup For Cleaning Copper Pots

Ketchup For Cleaning Copper Pots
Copper Kitchen Sink
Considering a Copper Kitchen Sink
Copper Pots
Cleaning Copper Pots and Pans
Dirty Pots and Pans
Cleaning Pots and Pans
Copper Pitcher
Cleaning and Polishing Copper
🎄