Laminate Squares as Shelf Liner

If you are looking for an economical, durable way to line your cabinets and drawers, then I would suggest the self-adhesive floor tiles you can purchase at local dollar stores. The material is easily cut with scissors and easy to apply. It also cleans easily with a wet rag when needed. Since it comes in different colors, it is easy to match your decor. The best part is that it lasts for years, but can easily be removed if needed.

By onesoutherngal from MS

I love this idea. I wonder why silly me never thought of it but thanks for letting me know 'I really do not know everything' in a nice informative way, ha!

A long time ago I had wall to wall vinyl put in my kitchen. The installer told us to use the extras to line our drawers with it. and should we ever need to repair the floor-we would have the exact match of vinyl to use. another place to use sticky tiles is under the kitchen sink or if not sticky buy a piece of vinyl-measure under the sink and just lay it down-that's what I did, use baskets-put cleaning supplies in-when you have to clean under the sink, pull out baskets, wipe vinyl, easy, easy. joanie

What a great idea. It even sounds clean.

Great idea! Your screen name should be oneSMARTsoutherngal. I will be doing this fairly soon. Thanks a bunch!

C Mutch

kitchen drawers
Drawer and Shelf Liner Ideas
Home and Garden Home Improvement Helpful HintsJune 13, 2011
Cleaning Laminate Flooring, Red dry mop cleaning laminate floors
Cleaning Laminate Flooring
Panty Liners
Cleaning a Stuck Panty Liner From Clothing
laminate wood flooring
White Marks on Laminate Flooring
Drawer Liner
Uses for Drawer Liner