Lampe Berger Refills

I have fell in love with my Lampe Berger lamp that was given to me as a gift. Does anyone know how I can make the fuel for this thing any cheaper than the 12 dollars a bottle I am paying to refill it? That is knockoff price, the real stuff costs about 20 bucks for a small bottle. I love it so much, if you get one of these you will never burn another candle again. My house smells yummy and the air is also pure.

Heather from LA

Lampe Berger Refills

I found this on Google, so because it was the first page of results here's apt to be more.
Here is a recipe for using "Scent It" fragrance oils in your Lampe Berger:
16 Fl oz. Isopropyl Alcohol 91% vol.. (473 ml) (Do not use "ethyl" or any other type of alcohol.)
.3 oz. of fragrance oil (8.86 ml) Add more oil if you want a stronger scent. Try adjusting by increasing fragrance oil at .1 oz. increments.

By melody_yesterday

Lampe Berger Refills

I found 91% alcohol at CVC Pharmacy in the 36 oz. size for $1.59. I get my fragrance oil from Cape Cod Creatives on Ebay. Their prices are good and s/h very good. (02/13/2006)

By Pat J.

Lampe Berger Refills

Use 99% pure medical grade alcohol with fragrance for Lampe Berger.

By gay tips

Two colored glass fragrance lamps consistent with the style sold by Lampe Berger
Making Your Own Lampe Berger Fragrances
hand soap dispenser
Refilling Hand Soap Dispensers
Plugin Air Freshener
Saving Money on Glade Plugins Refills
Berber Carpet
Repairing Snags in Berber Carpet