Low Calorie Salad Dressing Recipes

A healthy salad with light dressing on it.
Reduced calorie dressing can help with your diet. This page contains low calorie salad dressing recipes.

Does anyone have a low fat, low calorie, salad dressing suitable for a diabetic that is tasty?

By Pam S

I love throwing a fresh salad together and topping it off with 2 freshly squeezed limes, some olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste...toss it all together before serving and there you have it! Delicious, quick, and easy. Hope this helps Pam.

I need a light dressing for a luncheon salad. Any ideas?

By Barbara from Palm Beach County, FL

Anonymous

Bagged spinach greens and mandrian orange slices. You can add some glazed walnuts or pecans for crunch. For the dressing get a container of strawberry cream cheese spread and use several tablespoons of it thinned with OJ.

I found a great way to make a low fat low carb low calorie Ranch dressing that tastes great! Just get a buttermilk dressing mix, I use Hidden Valley Ranch. Normally it calls for buttermilk and mayonnaise. I keep the buttermilk but use fat free sour cream (I use Naturally Yours Fat Free Sour Cream) instead of mayo. It keeps the consistency of the mayo with none of the fat. And it tastes great! Even my friends like it!

By Joelygirl from Ceres, CA