Locating My Ex-Husband

How can I go about finding my ex-husband? I want to change my kids' surname.

Vicky from UK

Answers:

Locating My Ex-Husband

Contact a lawyer. You don't have to find him you have to try to find him. The lawyer will know all the ins and outs. Good luck. (01/04/2008)

By wvrdnkwmn

Locating My Ex-Husband

Use this free website to locate someone.
You may find several addresses for the same person if they move around much.

zabasearch.com (01/04/2008)

By Lorelei

Locating My Ex-Husband

Our Family and Probate court has a free lawyer available one morning of each week to help people prepare for court. Call the court clerk and see if this is the same in your area. If there is no lawyer then you could also ask the clerk for help on what steps you need to take. When I divorced my ex husband I didn't know where he was either and all I had to do was run a couple of legal ads in the classified section of a couple of newspapers in the area I last knew him to be living in. It's not going to be as hard as you think, however it's going to take time. Be patient and good luck. (01/05/2008)

Locating My Ex-Husband

When I am trying to find someone, I go to either:

whitepages.com

or

switchboard.com

or

whowhere.com

It's helped me find people. Good luck.
(01/06/2008)

By Annie

Locating My Ex-Husband

I paid 20 dollars to find my 2 half sisters on the internet. One was in California and one in Texas and I'm from Illinois. I've found my little girl friend from when I was 10 years old, on Yahoo people search for free. I found her mom in Tennessee and I'm now 48 and she and I have both been married. It's very easy if you're willing to pay 20 dollars, but try Yahoo people search, it's really good. (01/07/2008)

By Lily 59

Locating My Ex-Husband

Read the privacy policy at zabasearch and the FindLaw article too. It's good information if you want to preserve your own privacy. They can find people because we all give out our personal information so often, in contests, surveys, mortgage documents, all sorts of public records. I'd like to see a Thriftyfun article on how we can preserve what's left of our personal privacy. (01/07/2008)

By Jantoo

Locating My Ex-Husband
A woman holding her nose.
Locating the Source of a Foul Smell in House
Stack of Free Tires
Locating Free Tires
Locating an Ex-husband
Locating an Ex-husband
Locating Adopted Relatives
Locating Adopted Relatives
🎄
🍂