Locating My Ex-Husband

I am looking for my dad; he lives in Detroit MI on the westside. Where do I go to find him for free? Or who can I hire to find him?

By Ronnesha from Auburn, AL

Answers:

Locating My Ex-Husband

I recommend this site to all: privateeye.com

It will tell you if they are there usually and you can tell if it's them because other people who do or have lived with them on record at other times will be listed next to their names. They used to give more detail, so that's the next step to solve: whitepages.com may or may not have their address and phone number, only land phone lines, but with an address you can call information OR, you can call the main library of the nearest large town [your own if you live in a fairly large town] and many times a librarian will look up their number in the phone book for you, or you can email the library research line.Most large libraries have phone books for large cities all over the world.

There may also be someone here who has a membership in a site like privateeye.com or peoplefinders.com who would be willing to look up some info for you, if the membership covers every look up; if it's per report, well then, maybe not.

A surprising thing to me, so maybe it will be to you, is just google the name. I have found myself and many people that way, especially if you know the entire name and the exact spelling. It's a start.

I was answering this to 'want to find my father, free resources' but somehow I ended up answering want to find my ex, but info is good for both. (03/14/2010)

By PIKKA

Locating My Ex-Husband

Have you tried locating him using the whitepages.com? You can also check the real estate records at the tax assessor's office in Detroit. Also, you can google his name and see what comes up. There are some people finder services that charge about $25.00 if you want to spend a little. (03/18/2010)

By mulberry204

Locating My Ex-Husband

http://www.usa-people-search.com/
http://www.whitepages.com/10583/?source=GO000009&KW=white_pages&&s_kwcid=white%20pages|1105985480 (03/18/2010)

By Cajun62234

Locating My Ex-Husband

I've had pretty good luck with zabasearch.com.
(03/18/2010)

By susanmajp

Locating My Ex-Husband

I've known a few people who found who they were looking for via MySpace, Facebook or Twitter. Even if it doesn't seem possible that he would have one of those accounts it's worth a try. (03/18/2010)

By Deeli

Locating My Ex-Husband

Try "switchboard" or "yahoopeople" on the internet. Easy to find anyone except if their name is very common like Smith. (03/18/2010)

By moravice

Locating My Ex-Husband
A woman holding her nose.
Locating the Source of a Foul Smell in House
Stack of Free Tires
Locating Free Tires
Locating an Ex-husband
Locating an Ex-husband
Locating Adopted Relatives
Locating Adopted Relatives
🎄