Make Your Own Bath Salts

You can make your own bath salts by using the following ingredients.

• Herbs from the back yard. Lemon balm, lavender,and sage work really well.

• Sea Salt or soaking salts.

• Glass jar with lid.

Pick the herb you want to use. In the glass jar, start layering the salts and herbs, starting with a layer of salt and ending with a layer of salt. Close the lid tightly and store the jar in a dark place (I use the back of my closet) for two weeks to one month. Then pour out the salts and throw away the herbs.

Place the salts in decorative containers and enjoy or give as gifts. I use empty plastic food sprinkle containers decorated with stickers.

Source: My Irish grandmother thought me how to make this. I brought it with me when I came to the states.

By McCollonough from TN

Answers:

Make Your Own Bath Salts

I like to use some baking soda and Epsom salts as well. The soda softens the skin and the Epsom is good for sore muscles so it's a nice combo. I found that some people don't like herbs floating in their bathtub so if you add herbs, include a muslin bag to put the salts in so it catches the herbs. The bag can stay in the tub though! (11/25/2009)

By freya1970

Homemade Bath Salts
Homemade Bath Salts Recipes
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Organizing Bath Toys
Organizing Bath Toys
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
Hand in Rose Petal Water
Homemade Spa Bath Recipes
🎉
🎄