Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Making Peach Cobbler for a Large Group

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Peach Cobbler served in a glass dish.

Fruit cobblers are an excellent dessert choice if you are serving a large group. This is a guide about making peach cobbler for a large group.

Here are questions related to Making Peach Cobbler for a Large Group.

Question: Peach Cobbler for 300

I need a simple peach cobbler recipe that I can prepare ahead to serve 300 at a church thanksgiving lunch. Any other simple recipe would suffice. Help!

By Sheela from Atlanta, GA

Most Recent Answer

By Jim [24]12/01/2010

Lilac you need to think a bit on that comment. If your recipe is for 5 people. The poster needs to feed 300. 30 cobblers will feed 150. So she needs 60 not 30.

Question: Peach Cobbler for 60

Does anyone have a recipe for a peach cobbler that will feed about 60 people? I want something quick and with as few ingredients as possible. Thank you.

Best Answer

By Robin (Guest Post)02/15/2008

Just as you can divide a recipe to make it smaller, you can multiply one to make more. Just find a recipe you like, check for the amount of servings, and multiply to come as close to 60 as possible. Very simple.

Recipes

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!