Maltese Mix Photos

These small dogs make wonderful companions. This guide contains Maltese mix photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

January 5, 2010 Flag

Li'l AJ is 12 years old. He is a Maltese/Chihuahua. He was an "accident" down at the campgrounds. His little 4 lb mother decided to take a stroll and back herself up to a Maltese (who was tethered cuz' he had been in trouble) and, Voila! Four little "mice" were born a few months later.

He likes to hide his chews, although they are not really hidden. He just thinks they are. If anyone even walks by, oblivious to it even being there, Li'l AJ rushes to it, gets it and puts it somewhere else in plain view, but HE thinks it's hidden. He works very hard at it!

When my father was at home with Hospice with a very short time to live, I would spend the nights. Li'l AJ always sleeps with me. My dad had a "bell" by his bed to ring if he needed me during the night. I awoke to "Woof! Woof!" Li'l AJ had gotten down on the floor, was looking up at me barking. My dad had rang his bell and I didn't hear it. Li'l AJ was letting me know to get up. I had fell asleep on the job!

By LinDuh_in_VA from Richmond, VA

White dog.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 7 Comments

September 6, 2016 Flag

Your Pet's Age
4

Your Pet's Breed
Maltese/Yorkie

How and when did you get your pet?
2 years ago

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He likes to go for walks.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
He is very perceptive.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 1 Comment

September 30, 2011 Flag

Chi-Chi is an 8 year old Maltese/Poodle Mix. I've had Chi-Chi ever since he was a little baby. He was the runt of the litter and was born without a joint in his right back leg so it looks like a straight stick, LOL.

He has no clue he is handicapped, and flies like superman through the yard. He is so spoiled rotten! I carry him around on my hip like a baby. I had a a Shih tzu named Buffy that he just loved, and she passed away 2 years ago. So, I adopted Kandy a small grey Poodle from a rescue group so he wouldn't be lonely.

They fell in love, and the rest is history! He loves to play with his companion Kandy, and chase her around the house. I've always had a special dog I was close to ever since I was about 8 years old, but never quite like Chi-Chi. He is special, and actually thinks he is a baby, LOL.

By cute from College Park, GA

Chi-Chi the Little White Dog

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 3 Comments

July 31, 2014 Flag

We got Shifu (she-foo) four years ago. My husband brought him home.

white dog

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

February 27, 2011 Flag

Molly May is a three and a half years old Maltese/Shih Tzu. I received an email from a lady helping her daughter find a home for her daughter's dog. She said they paid $300.00 for her, she is now 18 months old, and they couldn't get her housebroken.

White dog against red background.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 5, 2012 Flag

Chance is 2 years old and a terrier/Maltese mix. Chance and I crossed paths after some jerk abandoned him at a vineyard a couple of miles from the nearest home or structure on a hillside.

Chance (Terrier/Maltese Mix)

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

December 13, 2010 Flag

Maggie is about an 8 year old Maltese X. We rescued Maggie from the animal shelter, this past summer. She loves to sing in her own way by howling, lifting her head up like a wolf that howls to the moon. She starts this if we howl along with her.

Dog with purple outfit.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 17, 2011 Flag

Choco is 2 years old. She is a Maltese and Chihuahua mix. My friend was telling me that her neighbor had to return to Thailand, and needed to find a home for his small dog.

Dogs lying on floor.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

March 7, 2011 Flag

Serendipity is 4 years old. She is half Yorkie, and half Maltese. She was our wedding present back in 2006, from my Mom and sisters.

Black and white small dog.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

October 2, 2015 Flag

I got her 2 weeks ago. I found her under a car on a busy street. She was scared, hungry, matted, etc.

small white dog sitting on bed

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

May 18, 2016 Flag

I got her from a breeder at 8 weeks. She is very playful. Plays with balls, toys, loves walks, and going to the doggie park.

Sugar (Pomtese)

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 4, 2011 Flag

Linus is a 9 month old Maltese/Poodle. I found Linus on the internet, and adopted him in November. Linus loves the snow, and loves to play with his baby brother Cody our kitten. Linus has brought us such joy and happiness.

linus maltese

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 18, 2015 Flag

We got this sweet little Maltese mix puppy in 2009 for an indoor pet from a lady about 45 miles from us.

white dog

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

May 1, 2012 Flag

Perla del Mar is a 6 week old Maltese and Chihuahua mix. I got Perla last week from mom as her mother's milk had dried out. She likes to play with her brother Dester. Perla is adorable and smart. We are potty training her and she makes it about 80% of the time.

Perla del Mar (Maltese/Chihuahua)

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 24, 2009 Flag

Emily Louise is a 4 year old Maltese/Pom mix.

Grey dog.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

February 14, 2006 Flag

Bandit is almost 9 weeks old. He is a Shitzu/Maltese.

White dog with black and brown markings.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

February 2, 2010 Flag

Gizmo is a 6 month old Maltese-Shitzu. I got him from a neighbor who breeds dogs. He loves to run real fast in the backyard playing with me. He also loves to play with our huge Lab/Shepherd mix

Cream and dark brown puppy.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

August 17, 2010 Flag

Tasi is almost 3! He is a Maltese Terrier mix. Jan got him when he was only a baby pup. Tasi is very active and can communicate better than most humans! He loves to play with his squeaky hedgehog and loves to hang out the window taking in the tropical island air!

White dog.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

June 8, 2010 Flag

Merlin is a 12 week old 3/4 Yorkie and 1/4 Maltese. We got Merlin 3 weeks ago. He loves to run in the yard, play fetch, snuggle, dig, sleep on our lap and entertains us. He is a bundle of joy.

Tan and black puppy.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

January 30, 2010 Flag

Lily is 1 1/2 years old morkie, a yorkie/maltese mix. We got Lily in August 2008 and she has been the love of our whole family's lives ever since. Lily loves sitting in the bow window surveying and protecting "her" little kingdom, the neighborhood.

Grey and white puppy.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

October 22, 2008 Flag

Here are puppies from my Bishon mom and Maltese dad. They are 3 weeks old'

Puppies in blowup pool.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

September 30, 2005 Flag

His name is Toby. He is a senior! He is 10 years old but still acts like a puppy! He is a Malta Cocka Poo! Yes that is correct! His Mother was a Maltese, his father was half Cocker and half Poodle! We got Toby 10 years ago and he was in the paper and the last in the litter.

White dog lying in bed.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

February 10, 2007 Flag

Casper is a 4 year old Maltese Australian Silky Terrier. I got him 4 years ago from pet shop.

White dog.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

December 22, 2009 Flag

Prudence, Pru, Pruddie, Sister Wister, Baby Girl, Prudder Rueders, we have all kinds of little love names for her. Pru is about 6 years old. She's a Maltese mix.

White dog.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Photos Pets DogsOctober 17, 2013
Chex Mix
Homemade Chex Mix Recipes
Maltese
Maltese Breed Information and Photos
Bowl of salsa with ingredients in background.
Dry Salsa Mix Recipes
A bottle of homemade salad dressing.
Making Italian Salad Dressing Mix
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 5:09:21 PM on 10.0.2.44 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.