Metal Binder Clips for Closing Bags

A great way to re-close packages of frozen foods such as french fries and large packages of veggies is with the metal binder clips that are available in the office supply stores. I usually just cut a corner off the package, then fold it over a couple times and fasten it with the binder clip. I use the large size.

By Harlean

Answers:

Metal Binder Clips for Closing Bags

The way I do it when buying frozen veg or chips, is to cut a bit about 1/2 inch off the top of the bag and use it as a tie. (09/27/2004)

By reb1234

Metal Binder Clips for Closing Bags

I buy a big package of small plastic clothes pins at the dollar store. These are great too! (09/28/2004)

By kimmcg

An open bag of tortilla chips.
Closing Bags Tips and Tricks
Cleaning Metal
Cleaning Metal
Making Zipper Hair Clips
Making Zipper Hair Clips
Self-Closing Gate With Springs
Installing a Self-Closing Gate
Cleaning Rust off of Metal
Removing Rust from Metal
🎄