Mosquito Repellent Recipes

How can I make homemade mosquito repellent?

By Shelby from Orofino, ID

Answers:

Mosquito Repellent Recipes

I found this out by accident I mixed Neutrogena body oil with some of my body lotion and put it in a small bottle and rubbed it on. I went out side to work in my garden and no mosquitoes or gnats bit me, but they were biting my husband. He then put some on and they stopped biting him. We always wear it now when going out side it is not greasy. (11/08/2009)

By nanacoon

Mosquito Repellent Recipes

Use the original amber-colored Listerine. Put it in a spray bottle and spray on people, blankets, clothing, decking, and lawns. Great for parties or hiking. Listerine can last for up to 2 days on decking if it does not rain. You can use a plant sprayer to spray on large areas or a tiny spray bottle for small areas. Do "not" use the other flavors like mint or orange, because they have a sweetener in them. Use only the original amber Listerine. It's the menthol and the eucalyptus that makes Listerine work and keep mosquitoes away. (11/08/2009)

By Cyinda

Mosquito Repellent Recipes

Salt and vinegar chips, garlic pills, and spray vinegar (only thing about vinegar you have to spray it on rather often). (11/11/2009)

By wandathome

Mosquito on someone's hand.
Mosquito Repellent Recipes
Mosquito Repellant
Mosquito Repellent Reviews
Spider on web with dew drops on it.
Spider Repellent Recipes
Apple cider vinegar, lemongrass, lemons for natural mosquito repellant
Natural Mosquito Repellent Recipes
Close-up of mosquito on human skin
Sulfur Mosquito Repellent
🎉
🎄