Making dessert and main dish recipes in your muffin tins is a great way to prepare single servings. This page contains muffin tin cobbler recipes.
Read and rate the best recipes below by giving them a "thumbs up".
These tiny cobblers are easy to make and super yummy!
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 can peaches, diced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- dash of salt
- cinnamon, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Put 1 tsp. melted butter in to each muffin tin.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and milk.
- Put 2 Tbsp. batter into each muffin tin.
- Add 1 Tbsp. diced peaches to each muffin tin.
- Sprinkle each cobbler with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to completely cool before removing them from the pan. NOTE: It may be helpful to run a butter knife around the edges to loosen them.
- Serve with ice cream and enjoy!
By lalala... 
ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No
Share Your Feedback: Have you tried this recipe? Do you have your own variation which you would like to share? Click "Share a Recipe" above!
Here are questions related to Muffin Tin Cobbler Recipes.
Can you use muffin tin papers, the newer parchment paper ones for these?
AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No