Muffin Tin Cobbler Recipes
Making dessert and main dish recipes in your muffin tins is a great way to prepare single servings. This page contains muffin tin cobbler recipes.
These tiny cobblers are easy to make and super yummy!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 can peaches, diced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- dash of salt
- cinnamon, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Put 1 tsp. melted butter in to each muffin tin.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and milk.
- Put 2 Tbsp. batter into each muffin tin.
- Add 1 Tbsp. diced peaches to each muffin tin.
- Sprinkle each cobbler with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to completely cool before removing them from the pan. NOTE: It may be helpful to run a butter knife around the edges to loosen them.
- Serve with ice cream and enjoy!
April 14, 20130 found this helpful
Do you mean baking powder NOT baking soda? There is a difference. Baking powder makes things rise; I don't know how the baking soda would do that but maybe I'm wrong.
April 15, 20130 found this helpful
Yep you are right. :) Thanks for bringing it to our attention, we have fixed it.
July 27, 20130 found this helpful
I used the baking powder, but your recipe on the internet needs to be corrected
0 found this helpful
These tiny muffin tin peach cobblers are easy to make and super yummy! View the full recipe here: Muffin Tin Peach Cobbler
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 22, 2016 at 10:24:30 AM on 10.0.0.121 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us