Muffin Tin Cobbler Recipes
Making dessert and main dish recipes in your muffin tins is a great way to prepare single servings. This page contains muffin tin cobbler recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
These tiny cobblers are easy to make and super yummy!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 can peaches, diced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- dash of salt
- cinnamon, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Put 1 tsp. melted butter in to each muffin tin.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and milk.
- Put 2 Tbsp. batter into each muffin tin.
- Add 1 Tbsp. diced peaches to each muffin tin.
- Sprinkle each cobbler with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to completely cool before removing them from the pan. NOTE: It may be helpful to run a butter knife around the edges to loosen them.
- Serve with ice cream and enjoy!
Read More Comments
April 15, 20130 found this helpful
Yep you are right. :) Thanks for bringing it to our attention, we have fixed it.
June 4, 20130 found this helpful
These tiny muffin tin peach cobblers are easy to make and super yummy! View the full recipe here: Muffin Tin Peach Cobbler
Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.
August 6, 20130 found this helpful
Can you use muffin tin papers, the newer parchment paper ones for these?