Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Name Ideas for a Body Products Business

Finding a catchy name for your personal products business is one of your important decisions. This is a guide about name ideas for a body products business.

June 23, 2016 Flag

I kindly request that you assist with a suggestion on bath and household products name combined, because I want to open a company suppling both cleaning materials and bath products. Names are really tricky in these instance. Your assistance will be appreciated.

Kind regards.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

something with the idea of REFRESH or RENEW or FRAGRANCE or RELIEF or RELEASE

sweet release

refresh and renew

refreshing basics

refreshing breezes

serene release

serenity and peace

magical essences

Squeaky Clean. Good for both types of products.

March 2, 2009 Flag

I'm starting a new business selling body oils, lotions and sprays but I'm having trouble coming up with a catchy alluring name. I want a name that when people hear it they will say "I like your business name, where did you come up with that name?". Please help me. I'm open to all suggestions.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Cashmere Care for Skin

Smoothness Skin products

Crystal-Lux Skin Savers

Pearly Glow Skin Delights

Tropical Sunset Skin

Skinsational

Skin Song

Touch of a Butterfly's Wing

Warm 'n Smooth

Healing Wings

Glow 'n Go

This is in answer to your question msjones008 about where I got that clip art. I just opened up my art program print master and just put in the text that you see and made my B's a larger font than the rest and different color as well then I brought in a butterfly from the clip art choice and placed in there by the B. You can copy & paste that design there and put it in word to print it if you do not have a art program to do one from. That was just a simple version, if that had been mine I would of maybe ran a vine throughout the last words letter and maybe added another butterfly smaller on the vine. Also the word Butterfly would of looked best maybe with each letter different colors like a butterfly. I do think some type font that is script would look best instead of bold plain script. If you need help with a slogan let me know? I love to do poetry and that's all a slogan is whether its long or short.

Let us know what your end result looked like by taking a picture of your shop sign or your business cards? You got me curious now LOL :-) Another suggestion if I might add is when you do your own painting of your sign (if you do) as I said earlier , you can print out in gray scale from your computer your design on paper and cut out your font and clip art too as stencils and do it yourself cheaper. You just print the number of pages you need per item for it to look 3-D as you stencil on the colors. For instance; if your doing a butterfly just look at it and count your layers in the butterfly. the colors of its wings. The outline of it; etc and you stencil one the butterfly in steps from bottom layer first up to the top layer your eye sees.

Which in that case would be its dark outline wing color. So you would need 3 of the same design as a stencil and cut of one with the wing inside colors as your first stencil, then the other parts. Then the outline of the butterfly goes on last, letting each color coat dry between times. This makes it look 3-D and makes it pop out not look flat. Same with lettering as well. I'm so curious now as to what it will look like. And they are so many fonts you can use too as stencils and make your own. It was years ago but I did a sign for my husbands shop which was car mechanical repair so I did the font in it using one called shadow which looked as though it was running race type. I'll look for free font sites and add them here for you too. I have it booked marked somewhere That I use besides the ones on my art programs.

Here is the free font site: http://www.1001freefonts.com/ I like how you spell butterfly different. Most likely no one will have that name.

This is just a rough suggestion for your slogan but how about this. Treat your body with a botanical kiss from butterfly bliss.

Well, seamstress you are very creative. I like you the way you think. My business actually will be an online business and will be web based but I was doing things like mary kay party except I was hosting body oils and sprays but now that my clientele has increased tremendously I wanna get everybody on board. Im known here as the" body oil lady"I would like to thank you for selecting my name. Everyone is loving the name Butterfly Bliss. I went today and filed my articles of corporation paperwork so within 3 to 5 days it will be official. Well its official now but gotta wait on the paperwork.

I have always loved butterflies and how they are a caterpillar and then transforms in a butterfly. So I when you suggested my nickname name butterflyy it was perfect. I had thought about it before but I couldn't find anything else to go with it. I will check out those sites and see what I come up with. Im not very artistic and I was gonna hire someone to do my trademark but after hearing this I might do this myself. Every one should smell good and feel confident and it feels good when someone ask you what are you wearing or turn their head to compliment you. I know I do. I love perfumes and scents. I will definitely keep you updated and when you find out stuff post it or email me.

Replying to msjones008, glad you liked it and no one had the name. I was trying to come up with another word beginning with the letter B like in Butterfly and also thinking of what certain scents give you when you smell them and thought of Bliss and it means great joy or happiness when you hear it plus you don't see or hear it often so it will be remembered. Didn't mean to go on with all the suggestions. I thought it would be shop based so that's why I was helping you with the painted signs in ways to paint and design it. You can be just as creative in the same way as well on your web site using butterflies to as your design. you could have floating butterflies on your site as they move the mouse while looking at your site. And some type song or lyrics playing on your site would be enchanting and inviting as well. or maybe even just sounds of ocean waves or such to give them a soothing feeling to want to browse your site looking at your products.

You can do it yourself, I sure would try before I payed lots of money that I could save by doing it myself. That's why this site is so great, advice and ideas are free and given with enjoyment to help. I have to say I have never created a web site, that's more my daughters field of expertise but if you know how your all set. And lots of clip art is free to use. And if you have to buy an art program so that you can create your own and use it as j.peg to bring in your own designs you can buy them at walmart very reasonable from anywhere to as low as $10 up to $50. I upgraded to the print master deluxe and there are so many things on it to use. By purchasing an art program you could use it in so many fields for your business like the design for the web site that we are speaking of, the business cards you print yourself and handout. (I print my own and give out to my customers in my seamstress work) you can even use it to create your own labels on your products that you may make yourself. one more idea to share that I have used from time to time that would also work in your business.

I give out free treats to my repeat customers of my seamstress fabric items I create. And one is tiny small tulle drawstring bags that they can use for many uses like sachet bags filled with lavender, etc. I even use my art program to create my design and iron it on the front of them as advertisement by using the printable iron on transfer paper you print your self. You could also make your own to put a set of your products inside to sell or give away as free gifts or even as displays if you set a booth at a beauty fair to sell or advertise your business. Women love freebies. And your butterfly logo on them would be pretty plus boost your sales. That's one reason I love Victoria secret all the freebies they give you as well, in totes etc. Plus you can print your logo now on thank you notes, bands for your products, lots more things. I have a friend who loves butterflies too. Mine is roses. When I decided to start my seamstress work I had to get creative as to how I could reach others for interest and do it myself so my art program really helped and still continues to help me out with the use of it in many ways. Well, the best of luck to you! Creating your own baby in your business in lots of fun and very rewarding. God Bless

I have a song idea... "Dog and Butterfly" by Heart. A golden oldie!

Since you like butterflies and your logo will say butterfly if you use a song it could be Dolly Parton's - Love is Like a Butterfly very pretty romantic song too.

I suggest to use "unique body products", good luck.

How about Lotions and Notions Handmade Beauty Products, for those on a budget.

September 4, 2015 Flag

I am starting aa all natural beauty care line business with soaps, scrubs, lotions, lip balms, etc. I need a catchy name for my business. I work full time at my job of almost 20 years, and I have also run an auction page on FB for almost 2 years in my spare time for animals and 501c3 rescues. It's called AAA Auctions -"Angies'S Auctions for Animals". I donate 100% of all proceeds to the animals and the rescues.

The main reason I am starting this business is because I have had a thyroid disease since 1987 AND I also have aN auto immune health condition (Hashimoto's Disease). Most soaps, sprays, lotions, scrubs, lip balms, sun screens, etc. have a chemical in them called Phthalate. Mine will all be phthalate free. This chemical has an effect on all auto immune diseases and disorders. Studies shows that this chemical has been linked to hormone disruptions and thyroid issues. So now that you all know a little about me you can check out my FB page and hopefully help me come up with a catchy business name for my beauty products. Thank you!
Angie

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

How about Honest Beauty or Natural Beauty. Good luck!!

Thanks for providing some info about you.

How about one of these:

Green Beauty

Nature's Girl or Nature's Child Beauty Products

Green Clean

Natural Beauty Products that promote health

Pure Beauty

Natural Products to promote a healthy life

Natural Beauty

Health and Beauty Care

Pure Beauty Care

Simple Beauty

Beauty Food

Natural Health and Beauty Products

January 26, 2015 Flag

I want to name my Facebook business page selling bath and body products like body lotions, sprays, etc. I may eventually get in to other types.

By Kim S.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Business and Legal BusinessFebruary 4, 2015
Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
Early Childhood Education Consultant
Early Childhood Education Consultant Business Name Ideas
Bakery
Business Name Ideas for a Bakery or Ice Cream Shop
👒
🐰
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 21, 2017 at 7:20:53 AM on 10.0.2.167 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.