Name Ideas for a Body Products Business

Category Business
Finding a catchy name for your personal products business is one of your important decisions. This is a guide about name ideas for a body products business.

I need help with a name for my online business. I'm going to be selling bath bombs, soaps, and gifts. I want my name Avi, to be in the name.
Any ideas?

Glam Soaps and Gifts by Avi

Avi Bath and Body

Bath Treats by Avi

Avi's Baths da Bomb

Baths da Bomb by Avi

My daughter is going to be a kid entrepreneur and is starting her own kids' fragrance line. She will have different collections for body spray, lotion, and shower gel. Please help us come up with a catchy name for her business. All of the ideas I was seeing and coming up with won't work for a kids' fragrance line.
Thanx to all who respond and please serious replies only.

Since she is a kid, maybe for her to come up with ideas to interest other kids of her age!

That would be more meaningful. Or does she have anything she loves about fragrance? A note, any more information to support to help come up with a name?

Young 'n Fun

AdoleScents :D

I love this comment.

I am trying to start up an online based business, I make baths salts, milk baths, lip scrubs, and lip balm. I am struggling with the name. Someone please help me with a name. I live in the Smoky Mts. and I would love to name my business after my Mamaw Jo. My line is mostly based on sugar scrubs and aromatherapy baths salts. My family name is represented by the maple tree, that I am very proud of, any ideas anyone? I needs help.... :-)

Mawma Jo's Sweet Bath Shoppe. Use a maple leaf in your logo.

You may receive several suggestions so maybe you can make a list and try and come up with a name that suits you, your location and your loves.

Since you would like MaMaw (MawMaw? MawMa?) Jo's why not just add some words to this and see how it sounds to you and your family.

MaMaw Jos Skinfood

Transforming

Awakening

Natural

Renewing

Refining

Since you are starting a new business I have listed a site that deals with natural products. this site may take several seconds to appear so just click and wait a few.

https://www.fro  carebusiness.asp

MaMaw Jo Skincare Products

Mamaw Jo Mountain Naturals

I make natural bath and body products. I am trying to come up with a catchy name, that can include one of my names (Stephanie and Bettina), or both.
I would love something unique!
Help!

I say this because Bettina is such a COOL NAME!!!

Bettina Bath & Beauty

Since your products are "natural" it would seem you would want this in your name.

Look at all the suggestions and maybe combine or add your name at the beginning to make it your own.

Natural Beauty Products

Unique Body Products

Natural Revitalizing Products

Natural Pampering Products

Natural Nourishing Products

I do not know if you have already established your business but selling natural products does have some federal rules so - just in case - you might want to review this link:

https://www.fro  carebusiness.asp

I am starting an all natural organic body scrub business and need a catchy name. I will be making salt and sugar scrubs and may even start branching out to sunblock and deodorant and other bath items. I am a licensed massage therapist looking for some helpful ideas for names and labeling and packaging. Thank you.

Sugar 'n Spice Natural Scrubs

Or-gan-ic Body

Cure Body

Be good if you could use the same company name for your massage services as well as products. "Natural" and "organic" are a bit redundant, but why not think about descriptors for massage therapy as well as topical products? "Body Therapy" comes to mind, but why not brainstorm with a few friends and make notes? Keep in mind the name of the business can be the forerunner for slogans (thus differentiating between products and services).

I kindly request that you assist with a suggestion on bath and household products name combined, because I want to open a company suppling both cleaning materials and bath products. Names are really tricky in these instance. Your assistance will be appreciated.

Kind regards.

something with the idea of REFRESH or RENEW or FRAGRANCE or RELIEF or RELEASE

sweet release

refresh and renew

refreshing basics

refreshing breezes

serene release

serenity and peace

magical essences

Squeaky Clean. Good for both types of products.

I'm starting a new business selling body oils, lotions and sprays but I'm having trouble coming up with a catchy alluring name. I want a name that when people hear it they will say "I like your business name, where did you come up with that name?". Please help me. I'm open to all suggestions.

I have a song idea... "Dog and Butterfly" by Heart. A golden oldie!

Since you like butterflies and your logo will say butterfly if you use a song it could be Dolly Parton's - Love is Like a Butterfly very pretty romantic song too.

I suggest to use "unique body products", good luck.

How about Lotions and Notions Handmade Beauty Products, for those on a budget.

I am starting aa all natural beauty care line business with soaps, scrubs, lotions, lip balms, etc. I need a catchy name for my business. I work full time at my job of almost 20 years, and I have also run an auction page on FB for almost 2 years in my spare time for animals and 501c3 rescues. It's called AAA Auctions -"Angies'S Auctions for Animals". I donate 100% of all proceeds to the animals and the rescues.

The main reason I am starting this business is because I have had a thyroid disease since 1987 AND I also have aN auto immune health condition (Hashimoto's Disease). Most soaps, sprays, lotions, scrubs, lip balms, sun screens, etc. have a chemical in them called Phthalate. Mine will all be phthalate free. This chemical has an effect on all auto immune diseases and disorders. Studies shows that this chemical has been linked to hormone disruptions and thyroid issues. So now that you all know a little about me you can check out my FB page and hopefully help me come up with a catchy business name for my beauty products. Thank you!
Angie

How about Honest Beauty or Natural Beauty. Good luck!!

Thanks for providing some info about you.

How about one of these:

Green Beauty

Nature's Girl or Nature's Child Beauty Products

Green Clean

Natural Beauty Products that promote health

Pure Beauty

Natural Products to promote a healthy life

Natural Beauty

Health and Beauty Care

Pure Beauty Care

Simple Beauty

Beauty Food

Natural Health and Beauty Products

I want to name my Facebook business page selling bath and body products like body lotions, sprays, etc. I may eventually get in to other types.

By Kim S.