Need to Contact the George Foreman Grill Manufacturer

I am looking for the address of the George Foreman company to make an inquiry about a

grill repair. The only thing I get on Google, are stores that sell the product. I

received one as a wedding present, used it once, and the only thing that works now is

the timer. I don't have the box and would like to continue to use it. If it's just a

part, then I'll get it repaired. I need somewhere to call so we can do some

troubleshooting. Thanks.

Karen from Buffalo

Ring any store that sells the product and ask for the manufacturers contact details.

Simple. (09/19/2004)

By ang

Thank you everyone for all your helpful information and feedback! I also needed to

contact the manufacturer of the George Foreman Grill as I needed to get a replacement

part after breaking the latch off the lid. The replacement part and shipping came to

something like $14.95 (a little steep for such a tiny little plastic part, but worth the

inconvenience of not having the part).

Since there was so much conflicting information here on how to contact the

manufacturer, I asked the representative how people can reach them since there are so

many people here who have the need. Here is what she gave me:
Two Phone Numbers: 1-800-233-9054 or 1-800-231-9786 (I used the 2nd number

Mailing Address:
Fox International
23600 Aurora Rd. Dept. S
Bedford Heights, OH 44146

Customer Service was very helpful and friendly. Hold time was a little long, but not

nearly as long as some I've had. Though I was 16th in line, I am sure the wait was no

more than 4-5 minutes total.
They do need the model number off the bottom of the grill, so be prepared to give them

this. (It is something you can get while on hold -lol)

By Kat

Inside the grill there is a small thermal fuse on the brown (live) wire and when this

overheats inside the grill, it pops and breaks the circuit, unfortunately it's a 'one

use' piece of electronics. Thermal fuses are easy to acquire from electronic

wholesalers, the only problem is getting to the fuse to replace it. GF grills use a

variety of tamper resistant TORX screws, without the security TORX driver it's very hard

to open. If you get into it, simply replace the thermal fuse with another with a temp of

240c here's a website for them.

By royal

Our grill also stopped working. We were expecting to find a blown thermal fuse as

"royal engineer" did, and were already equipped with a set of security bits to take the

thing apart. But it wasn't that. It turned out to be a bad solder job on the circuit

board. My husband has mad soldering skillz and fixed the problem. But we found water

around the circuit board, from washing the grill surface - it is such a crappy design,

with non-removable grill plates, so I dare say something else will go wrong.

It was great not to have to buy a new grill or order parts, no thanks to the poor

design of the thing. Meh. (07/11/2009)

By profile=thr950991">MaryMcK.

George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Steaks on George Foreman Grill
Using A George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill
Cleaning a George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill Recipes