Onion Chip Dip

Don't limit yourself to just chips because jicima and celery taste good with this dip too ;-)

• 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
  • Ad
  • 2 Tbsp. sour cream
  • 1 Tbsp. milk
  • 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
  • 3 Tbsp. green onions, finely chopped

Combine cream cheese, sour cream, milk, Worcestershire sauce, and onions in a small mixing bowl.

Cover and let stand for about 15 minutes to allow the flavor of the onions to blend a bit and serve.

By Deeli from Richland, WA

Onion Chip Dip

A great dip, so much economical and better than buying the premixed onion soup dip mix. Plus, we have a great abundance of green onions. (06/13/2010)

By morbetomommy

Onion Chip Dip

What can be used instead of Worcestershire sauce? (I'm vegetarian and Worcestershire is not; it's made with anchovies.) Thanks for any suggestions. (06/17/2010)

By Maryeileen

Onion Chip Dip

Maryeileen, I honestly don't know what to tell you off hand without experimenting but you could go to or call a couple of health food stores and see if they carry the vegetarian version(s) because I know they do exist.

Hope you try the dip.

Deeli :-) (06/18/2010)

By Deeli

Onion Chip Dip

Hi Deeli,

I'll have to ck with my local health food store for veg. Worcestershire. In the meantime, I used a splash of soy sauce. I didn't have any green onions, so I used a combination of Vidalia and chives. It turned out pretty good, even though I changed a couple of ingredients! (06/28/2010)

By Maryeileen

Potato Chips With Ranch Dressing Dip
Potato Chip Dip Recipes
Italian Dip
Italian Dip Recipes
beautiful lawn
Getting Rid of Onion Grass
Dipping Vegetables in Vegetable Dip
Vegetable Dip Recipes
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes
Honey Mustard Dip Recipes