Orange Tapioca Salad
- 1 package vanilla pudding (3 oz., not instant)
- 3 cups water
- 1 can Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can crushed pineapple drained (regular sized can)
- 1 large Cool Whip
- 1 package tapioca pudding (3 oz.)
- 1 package orange jello (3 oz.)
Combine puddings, Jello, and water in saucepan. Stir until thick and a good boil. Let cool until cold. Have oranges and pineapple cold and then add to jelly mixture. When mixture is getting thick, like egg whites, add Cool Whip. This will make a large dish.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 6, 2016 at 9:28:19 PM on 10.0.2.63 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us