Orange Tapioca Salad
- 1 package vanilla pudding (3 oz., not instant)
- 3 cups water
- 1 can Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can crushed pineapple drained (regular sized can)
- 1 large Cool Whip
- 1 package tapioca pudding (3 oz.)
- 1 package orange jello (3 oz.)
Combine puddings, Jello, and water in saucepan. Stir until thick and a good boil. Let cool until cold. Have oranges and pineapple cold and then add to jelly mixture. When mixture is getting thick, like egg whites, add Cool Whip. This will make a large dish.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 16, 2017 at 1:21:48 AM on 10.0.0.134 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us