Pet Rabbit Photos

Category Other
Pet Rabbit
These animals are so cute, soft and cuddly and are sometimes trained as a household pet. This page contains pet rabbit photos.

This guide contains Dutch rabbit photos. These popular pet rabbits are known for their distinctive color pattern.

Black and white dutch rabbit against a while sheet background

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Bunson was about a 1 year old rabbit. She walked into our garden one day about a year ago. She was a bittersweet "find", because we had just lost our cat a week prior.

Bunson used to chase our neighbor's chickens (they played so well together!) and sleep behind the dryer. She played fetch with carrots the way dogs to with Ffrisbees, however she would sometimes eat them! She couldn't help it.

Our friends watched her while we were on vacation and apparently left her out of her cage overnight. She must have been attacked by a hawk (we do see them circling overhead often), because they found her dead at the end of the garden. We think a larger animal would have taken her entire body.

By attosa from Los Angeles, CA

A furry brown rabbit eating a carrot.

Comment Like this photo? 21

Snowbelle is a white rabbit. My granddaughter Summer, wished she had a dog to take for a walk, but her Paw Paw got her a free rabbit instead. She didn't mind taking her rabbit for a walk (or a jump) around the yard. Who says you can't "play" with a rabbit?

By vguy from Earle, AR

Girl walking a white rabbit.

Comment Like this photo? 12

Licorice is a 2 year old bunny. The Easter Bunny brought a real bunny 2 years ago in my son's Easter basket. He likes to cuddle.

By Debbie N. from Tacoma, WA

Black rabbit.

Comment Like this photo? 6

Your Pet's Age
about 8 years

How and when did you get your pet?
It was my son's pet, but he left home to join the Royal Navy about a year later.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He likes to chill out with our ducks.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Originally he was lop-eared, but a few days after he joined our household one ear stood up straight. That's how he got his name, because one ear flipped up and one flopped down. Soon after that both ears went up straight.

He is an outdoor rabbit and loves to go wild in the wildlife garden where there are plenty of dock leaves and grass to eat. Occasionally he is a bit naughty and finds his way into the vegetable patch to nibble at the cabbages.

Sometimes, especially in the winter, we let him in to the house for a treat.

He is an old man now and unlike us who turn grey, his fur is turning from grey to brown.

Comment Like this photo? 10

This is a photo of my bunny. His name is Starbuck. His favorite thing in the world is little bunny yogurt treats. He goes crazy when he knows I'm going to give him a treat. He is so sweet and gentle. By the way he is my first bunny and any info or tips any of you can send in your reply would be very much appreciated!

By Alma

Starbuck (Rabbit)

Comment Like this photo? 2

Licorice is a 2 year old bunny. The Easter Bunny brought a real bunny 2 years ago in my son's Easter basket. It was so funny because the bunny actually sat so still that my son thought it was a stuffed animal bunny until he reached for it. Then it moved and he screamed in excitement. LOL We bring him in and he runs around on the floor with my son and cuddles.

By Debbie N from Tacoma, WA

Licorice (Bunny)

Comment Like this photo? 7

East'a Bunny (AKA Hoss) is 2 years old. A co-worker gave him to me right before Easter, as an Easter present. My bunny has a small white stuffed bunny that he licks and snuggles with.

Black and white pet rabbit.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 14

I got my pet bunny in 2010. I always always wanted to own one. My parents were totally against it. Even after much pleading, they wouldn't agree. Looking at my helplessness my aunt decided to get one for me, only if I agreed to teach her son math. Who would want to lose such a golden opportunity?

Miffy and another rabbit eating corn on the cob

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

Leo is a 6 month old mutt bunny. I saved Leo from a local animal shelter less than a month ago. Even though he's just 6 months old, he's had a rough life so far. My goal is to give him all the love he can handle and help him to trust people again.

Brown bunny sitting on cut up newspaper.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

This sweet angel was bought for my daughter from a pet shop in Portchester New York. She likes to eat greens and hay all day.

gray rabbit in a cage

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 2

This is Cinnamon the rabbit. He is owned by Patricia Elster who lives in Winston-Salem, NC. Cinnamon the rabbit is a lovable and cuddly boy!

Brown bunny.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes