Pictures in a Jar
This was pretty, easy, and a cute way to display pictures.
Approximate Time: 1/2 hour
- glass jars different sizes
- pictures, any you choose
- white construction paper
- Clean your jars and tear the paper off, dry well.
- Cut out pictures from magazines or use your own photos.
- Glue construction paper onto the backs of magazine pictures so they don't show through.
- Then place them in your jars whatever way you like. You can change them whenever you want.
By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario
Add your voice to the conversation.