DIY Pictures in a Jar
Use recycled jars and printed photos to create a pretty display for a shelf or mantle. It would be easy to change the images seasonally.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This was pretty, easy, and a cute way to display pictures.
Approximate Time: 1/2 hour
- glass jars different sizes
- pictures, any you choose
- white construction paper
- Clean your jars and tear the paper off, dry well.
- Cut out pictures from magazines or use your own photos.
- Glue construction paper onto the backs of magazine pictures so they don't show through.
- Then place them in your jars whatever way you like. You can change them whenever you want.
By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario