Pictures in a Jar
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 433 Posts
This was pretty, easy, and a cute way to display pictures.
Approximate Time: 1/2 hour
- glass jars different sizes
- pictures, any you choose
- white construction paper
- Clean your jars and tear the paper off, dry well.
- Cut out pictures from magazines or use your own photos.
- Glue construction paper onto the backs of magazine pictures so they don't show through.
- Then place them in your jars whatever way you like. You can change them whenever you want.
By coville123 from Brockville, Ontario
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.