Pizza Cutter Uses

Being a mother of triplets I needed to cut up food for my children quickly when they were young. I found that a pizza cutter worked for way more than pizza. Grilled cheese sandwiches, any sandwich, french toast, toast, pancakes, quesadillas, and waffles. Try it you'll become addicted too!

By Carol from Torrance, CA

Using a pizza cutter to cut brownies is great because the pieces are more even and the brownies usually won't stick to the pizza cutter.

By Robin from Washington, IA

Answers:

Pizza Cutter for More than Pizza

Why didn't I ever think of that! GREAT IDEA! (07/06/2006)

By Debbie52

Pizza Cutter for More than Pizza

As a special ed teacher for very young students with severe disabilities, school food in the lunchroom can be hard to deal with for a whole class in the short amount of time they have to eat. We use a clean pair of kitchen scissors to quickly cut pizza, meat, spaghetti, etc. into bite size pieces. A pizza cutter might not work on our school trays. The scissors work well and are quick. Of course, we wouldn't use them with a student we would potentially teach to use a knife to cut their own food. (07/09/2006)

By speedmom

Pizza Cutter Uses

Reminder: use only the METAL pizza cutters because the plastic or nylon ones melt at the edge with hot items! I've ruined a couple. lol (08/24/2006)

By Lynda

Pizza Cutter Uses

I found using it to cut my homemade noodles works great. (12/13/2007)

By Jodi

Pizza Cutter
Other Uses for a Pizza Cutter
A yeast free cheese pizza.
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipes
Man Kneading Pizza Dough
Freezing Pizza Dough
Pizza Cutter
Cleaning a Pizza Cutter
A woman kneading pizza dough.
Homemade Pizza Dough Recipes
🎉
🎄