Pizza Pull Apart Recipes
Pull apart pizza bites make a great snack or appetizer. This page contains pizza pull apart recipes.
These tiny pizza bites are perfect for dipping. Try filling them with your favorite pizza toppings.
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 2 cans prepared pizza dough (or your favorite recipe)
- 1 pkg. turkey pepperoni slices
- 1 cup grated mozzerela cheese
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- garlic seasoning, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter in microwave. Carefully stir in about 1 tsp. garlic seasoning, if desired.
- Brush the inside of a bundt pan with garlic butter. Using a basting brush is the best method, buttery hands make it hard to work with the dough.
- Unroll pizza dough and divide into approx. 48 marble-sized balls.
- Gently press a ball of dough between your fingers to form a flat disc shape. Place a piece of pepperoni and a pinch of cheese into the center.
- Carefully bring the sides of the dough over the filling and pinch it shut. Lay the pizza bites into the bundt pan.
- Once you have a single layer of balls in the pan, brush the layer with some garlic butter. If you want, you can add a little Parmesan cheese or garlic seasoning to the layers. Repeat the layering until all of the pizza bites are in the pan.
- Bake for approx. 35 minutes at 350 degrees F or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool. You can either serve the pull-apart as is, or you can pull it apart ahead of time and arrange the piece around a bowl of marinara sauce.
0 found this helpful
These tiny pizza bites are perfect for dipping. Try filling them with your favorite pizza toppings. View the full recipe here: Pizza Pull Aparts
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 28, 2016 at 6:03:55 AM on 10.0.2.91 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us