Quanah (Chihuahua/Jack Russell)

Quanah is an almost 5 year old Chihuahua and Jack Russell mix. My boy was given to me by a customer at the home improvement store that I worked at. I was walking down an aisle, and a lady had 2 puppies in her shopping cart. I stopped to pet them, and she told me that the puppy owner had let her have a puppy on the condition that she take 2 puppies. So she let me have one of them.

I named him Quanah and he has been a real joy. He was born on the 4th of July and will be 5 years old soon. My Quanah likes to be outdoors with me when I am working on the yard. He loves to go to the neighborhood park, and he likes to go with me when I go to Home Depot or Lowe's to shop.

Quanah is a fantastic pet and loves to travel with me when I go out of town to visit family. He is very loving and likes to eat chicken jerky and chew on rawhide. Quanah has a new little sister that is now 3 months old, and he adores her. The new pet is a Min-Pin that I named Petra.

By Patie

They are both just too precious,,such darlings! I don't suppose that you have them spoiled, do you? lol

Jack Russel Terrier Mix
Jack Russell Terrier Mix Photos
Photos Pets DogsMay 28, 2011
Shinook the Jack Russell Terrier looking at Jett the Crow
Jack Russell Terrier - Photos and Breed Information
Chihuahuas
Chihuahua Mix Photos
Monterey Jack Turkey Burger
Monterey Jack Turkey Burger Recipes
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
🎄