Recipes Using Lemon Curd

Can someone please tell me where to find recipes using Lemon Curd?

By keezy
from WI

Answers:

Recipes Using Lemon Curd

Paula Deen has a great recipe of lemon curd filling what she calls tassie cups. Made with flour and cream cheese you pat the dough into a mini muffin tin and bake for 15 minutes at 350F. Let cool and add the lemon curd. The whole recipe is called lemon curd tasty cups, go to the food network site and then to Paula Deen and search for it. Yum! Great appetizer or dessert. (09/30/2009)

By av8rs3

Recipes Using Lemon Curd

Try this link:

http://allrecipes.com/Search/Ingredients.aspx?WithTerm=andSearchIn=AllandWanted1=lemon+curd (09/30/2009)

By Maryeileen

Recipes Using Lemon Curd

You can mix it with whipped cream or Cool Whip and put it in the middle of a layer cake. Or even use it without the whipped cream. I love lemon curd. I have a lemon tree, and I also use lemon curd on top of cheesecake. It's great. (09/30/2009)

By Stngray

Recipes Using Lemon Curd

I understand lemon curd and lemon pie filling are the same thing or very close. I take a box of angel food cake mix (the one step kind), add one can of lemon pie filling, bake in a 9 x 13 pan per directions of the cake box. Delicious! If you like lemon meringue pie, you will like this more. You can top with a whipped topping if desired. Last time I made this two of my adult sons ate over half of it in one afternoon. (09/30/2009)

By knitter926

Open jar of lemon curd with spoon surrounded by lemons and lemon peel
Recipes Using Lemon Curd
Tofu on Plate with White Background
Homemade Tofu Recipes
Shelf Life of Lemon Curd
Shelf Life of Lemon Curd
Homemade lemon curd in a jar.
Lemon Curd Recipes
Several lemon curd tarts on a antiqued painted table
Lemon Curd Tart Recipe
🎄