Recipes Using Summer Sausage

Summer sausage is a delicious addition to many recipes. This page contains recipes using summer sausage.

Knife Cutting Summer Sausage
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

These are great to dollop with your favorite cheese topping or for dipping.

CommentMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Does anyone have any recipes to use a big Hickory Farms summer sausage? Thanks.

By ralphed from Middletown, NY

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi! new here, and I was wondering what I could do with hickory farms summer sausage (you know, the little ones everyone gets for christmas, lol). Your recipe calls for smoked sausage. Can I use summer sausage instead?

Read More Answers...

We got a 26 ounce beef summer sausage for Christmas and I wasn't sure if there is a way to eat this besides snack food? I know it is good to eat with cheese and crackers or kind of like beef jerky, but do people sometimes slice it up and put it in entrees?

It's more than we can eat, I may just take it to my office with some cheese and crackers for folks to enjoy, but I wanted to ask first. It's supposed to be good for a week. I don't think we could eat this in just a week if we were only eating 2-3 slices a day as a snack. I know I am over-thinking this.

By Janice C.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You can make a breakfast sandwich out of it slice 4 pieces of it heat it in a pan or microwave and then toast some bread. Make a egg and put cheese all on the sandwich that's what we do or if you don't think you can use it up cut off what you would in that week and then put the rest in the freezer it can keep well in there till you use it again!

Read More Answers...
Food and Recipes Recipes Meats SausageOctober 18, 2012
Sausage Pizza
Sausage Pizza Recipes
Fixing Burnt Sausage
Fixing Burnt Sausage
Hot Italian Sausage
Recipes Using Italian Sausage
Baby mummy suasage appetizers.
Baby Mummy Sausage Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 19, 2016 at 9:33:55 AM on 10.0.0.137 in 572 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.