Reheating Pancakes

Category Breakfast
Reheating Pancakes
This is a guide about reheating pancakes. Making extra pancakes and reheating them later can make grabbing breakfast quick and easy. Heating them up properly will prevent them from drying out or getting rubbery.

I have a gang coming for the weekend, I am planning buckwheat pancakes. Can I cook them ahead of time and then reheat when we have breakfast?

By diva53d from Foymount, Ontario

Best Answer

I do this at Christmas when the whole family is here. Cook them ahead of time and put them either in the refrigerator (or the freezer if it's more than a couple of days ahead).

To reheat a lot of them at once, put in a casserole dish with a cover - or any pan covered with aluminum foil - and bake in the oven at 350 degrees F. for 20 to 30 minutes.

Best Answer

I also do this & heat them in toaster, as we know the ones in freezer in stores are made ahead, good luck.

Best Answer

I think wrapping panakes in a paper towel and putting them in the microwave for about a minute makes them taste like you just made the. Depending on your microwave it might take a little longer.