Removing Candle Wax from Carpet

I am at work right now and I had a new candle (in a jar) sitting next to my space heater on the floor acting as a candle heater. I just picked up the candle off the floor and found a TON of wax right next to the heater all over the carpet.asd

I don't have an iron here, so what's another method to get this out?

Removing Candle Wax from Carpet

Just buy the candle wax remover (clear liquid) from bed bath and beyond, it just turns the wax to liquid that you wipe up, I don't know how it works but its so cool. Now if it is a dark colored candle on light carpet... that's another tip. (05/25/2007)

By Starchild in VT

Spot Shot

At Christmas a few years ago candle wax ran down the TV, VCR and on to carpet. I grabbed a can of Spot Shot and sprayed the carpet liberally. Scraped it off the hard surfaces and went to bed. The next morning the wax had just disintegrated, dried, and I vacuumed it up. It now comes in a spray bottle, which is cheaper and goes further than the aerosol., but don't know if it works as well. (05/25/2007)

By ruthvalleygal

Read more ideas below...

Melted Candle Wax
Removing Candle Wax from Carpet
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Cleaning Candle Wax from Upholstery
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet