Removing Candle Wax from Carpet

I am at work right now and I had a new candle (in a jar) sitting next to my space heater on the floor acting as a candle heater. I just picked up the candle off the floor and found a TON of wax right next to the heater all over the carpet.asd

I don't have an iron here, so what's another method to get this out?

Mel

Answers:

Removing Candle Wax from Carpet

Just buy the candle wax remover (clear liquid) from bed bath and beyond, it just turns the wax to liquid that you wipe up, I don't know how it works but its so cool. Now if it is a dark colored candle on light carpet... that's another tip. (05/25/2007)

By Starchild in VT

Spot Shot

At Christmas a few years ago candle wax ran down the TV, VCR and on to carpet. I grabbed a can of Spot Shot and sprayed the carpet liberally. Scraped it off the hard surfaces and went to bed. The next morning the wax had just disintegrated, dried, and I vacuumed it up. It now comes in a spray bottle, which is cheaper and goes further than the aerosol., but don't know if it works as well. (05/25/2007)

By ruthvalleygal

Read more ideas below...

Melted Candle Wax
Removing Candle Wax from Carpet
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
A burning red pillar candle.
Removing a Red Candle Wax Stain from Carpet
🎄