Removing Candle Wax from Carpet

How do I get candle wax off carpet?

Donda from Union, KY

Answers:

Removing Candle Wax from Carpet

OH MY GOODNESS! So I live in a dorm room, very tight quarters. I knocked over my candle warmer with bright orange wax. I just used the iron + paper towel method. There is NOT A SPOT of wax left on my carpet. Thank you for whoever first posted that. I'm so relieved I don't have to look at that awful color every day. (05/14/2008)

By Katy

Removing Candle Wax from Carpet

I am a custodian at a school and one of the teachers spilled a hot candle while moving it I too scraped as much as I could off the carpet but they students and staff had already trodded in it so it was dirty so I am going to try the tips and see what happens. I heard about this but was leary about damage to the new carpet in this area. I wonder if that wax remover is still available at bed bath and beyond? THANKS! (05/16/2008)

By TONY.

Removing Candle Wax from Carpet

AWESOME IDEA. Thank you very much. Surely saved me a lot of trouble since I rent this apt. The blotch of wax was easily removed from the carpet with a few paper towels and an iron (set to medium). (05/19/2008)

By SBP

Removing Candle Wax from Carpet

Help! I've removed the wax and now I have pink everywhere! I've tried professional spot remover and resolve, and the spots remain. Any other ideas? (05/29/2008)

By jps

Melted Candle Wax
Removing Candle Wax from Carpet
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
A burning red pillar candle.
Removing a Red Candle Wax Stain from Carpet
🎉
🎄