Removing Cat Urine Odor from a Couch

Cat urine odor is strong and sometimes difficult to remove from upholstered furniture. This is a guide about removing cat urine odor from a couch.

June 26, 2013 Flag

I thought I had deodorized my microfiber sofa, but continued to smell cat urine, especially when on the floor playing with my toddler. I turned the couch over and behold! The carpet was covered with stains caused by urine seeping all the way through the sofa. I treated the carpet, and the smell went away.

By the way, I have noticed that my diva of a cat only urinates on the sofa when her litter box does not meet her demanding standards, so daily scooping and frequent changes have eliminated the sofa problem--or so I hope.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

December 9, 2016 Flag

We have 2 cats and we smell cat pee on our brand new suede couch. What product really works getting rid of the smell? Or do we hire professionals for deep cleaning? Will the cats just keep peeing there as this is the 2nd time?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

natures miracle/ remedy skunk and odor remover is an enzymatic treatment that can be used on a multitude of surfaces.. it can be purchased at most pet supply or farm supply stores and wherever there exists an isle of pet products. It is usually priced in the range of 10 to 15 u.s. dollars. You must use it by itsself and not mix it with bleach, detergents or tapwater.. as chlorine and surficants may destroy the active enzymes and beneficial bacteria that consume the source of the problem odor. I have extensive experience with this product.. after you apply it if you want to assure the product does its job you must keep a proper environment going for the little enzymes to survive (yes this is a living product that is pretty much harmless to you unless you drink it or bathe in it or you are a walking stink whos always wet in which case the product will devour you) ..you must keep the environment you are removing the odor from damp with springwater or non-chlorinated water.. I have a friend who says to mix a few teaspoons of similac or coconut water to the water you are misting the treated spot with.. i just first apply the product full strength and then mix a 50/50 spring water/natures miracle to mist the spot with..if it dries and the odor remains...treat once more and keep moist.. if it dries it dies... it worked on a cabin we moved into that had been the home to foxes and skunks for 2 years.. the hardwood floors were stained with urine and spray.. we mopped the stuff on and by keeping it moist we were able to free the house of the horrible smell with only 3 bottles of the stuff...it took us three days but we are talking bare wood floors and walls urinated on by wild animals daily for 2 years!!! . it works!!! Natures Miracle..(no i dont work for the company but the product works for me..they even have a version to soak a skunk sprayed dog in now.. it works too..

Having multiple cats for almost 75 years I have had to deal with a lot of similar situations.

My personal remedy with trying to keep cats from returning to a once "used" area is to clean the area/item with ammonia & water.

The biggest problem with using Ammonia is that you HAVE to follow certain safety rules - no exceptions.

1. the area HAS to be ventilated - outside if possible - otherwise open several doors and windows.

2. everyone around the area should wear a mask as it is essential that you do not breath the fumes.

3. gloves are absolutely a necessity at all times

If you want to try this:

Try the mixture on a small inconspicuous area before attempting a large area.

1. try to do this on an outside table that cannot be harmed by water drippings or cover the area with plastic and an old sheet/towel - same thing inside. Carpet of course, is an exception unless it is a smaller area rug that can be moved.

2. do not add anything to the ammonia and water (50 -50 mixture)

3. do not "soak" the area with the mixture - just clean with a loosely wrung out cloth or you can use a brush (just dip it in the mixture.

4. no need to rinse - there may be a "smell" for a short period of time but should not linger more than a few hours.

From my experience - my cats never went near that area again - this worked great on carpets but you should try a small area first - just in case the area is not colorfast.

I have found a product called fresh wave at our local ace hardware. It is a natural product that has worked well for me. I'm not sure how well it would work on suede but cat urine can be hard to get rid off.

August 5, 2010 Flag

I have a huge problem! I am staying with a friend for a couple weeks until my house is ready to move into. My oldest cat, only a year, peed on her sofa because she was scared to get down to use the litter box. My friend has 2 dogs.

I tried Febreze and it didn't work so I went to the store and bought special "cat odor and stain remover spray". I have scrubbed the couch twice with no success. She has a reclining sofa so I can't take the sofa apart to wash them. What should I do? I feel horrible because my cats never did that at my house!

By Kinder from San Diego, CA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Use oxyclean powder that you get in the laundry isle!!!!!! I tried vinegar and dawn.Both did not work but the oxyclean did!!!

I'd suggest trying a homemade solution as they have worked much better for me than store bought ones. And that's the case with most things. Homemade solution works best. But the best store bought one I can suggest is Fizzion pet stain and odour remover. It's recommend by Jackson Galaxy (THE Cat Daddy) himself so I tried it and it works wonders on everything but my couch. But MY couch has a very thick foam seating and so its impossible to soak up all of the pee by just spot cleaning. It must be washed. So I'm going to try that next and that will probably work best. But depending on how thick your friend's couch is Fizzion might work for you. But otherwise I would definitely try a homemade solution. I tride this solution -

http://www.anim  aning-cat-urine/

- on my desk chair that has a fabric seat and it worked great! Can't smell any pee anymore! But if you can't use hydrogen peroxide on your friend's couch (it does discolour fabrics sometimes. I spot tested first and it was fine and same for the rest of the chair but it's quite a light colour already and you never know until you spot test of it will discolour your particular fabric) then there are lots of other homemade solutions you can Google. This is just what worked for me. Good luck with cleaning your friend's couch! I know how stressful that is. The couch I mentioned was mine is not actully mine - its my landlord's ...and I live with them. I board. And my kitty has peed on the same spot on the couch over and over because I can't get the smell out (cats go back to pee in places that smell of past urination) and I'm really stressed about them getting sick of it and kicking me out.

Lastay though before I go I just wanna make sure you're not mad at your cat. You mentioned that he'd never done it at home and that you were really stressed and embarrassed about it. If he was properly litter trained at home and never encountered any stresses or upheavals/big changes in his life large enough to cause him to stress pee then of course he never had an accident. But this IS a big upheaval/change. I mean biggest of all - your friend has TWO DOGS. If you kitty hasnt had much experience with dogs before or at least not any good experiences with dogs then of course he's going to be scared out of his wits! And don't be fooled if he doesn't act scared because cats are all different and some of them are masters of hiding their emotions behind a cool exterior facade. I have three cats and I thought I knew that one of them was a very anxious cat and that his sister was the compl'été opposite - a cool calm kitty. But about a year and a half ago I took her to the vet for something and the vet discovered during her check-up that she had very sparse hair on her back legs and tummy which indicates that she had been over-grooming. Cats only over-groom when they are stressed! I was blind-sided by this! Everyone always comments on how chill she she is! So that was a lesson I had to learn the hard way - cats (like people) don't always show obvious signs of being stressed. You have to be vigilant and know your cat very well and also do regular nose to tail checkups of their body to check for any irregularities.

So even though your cat may not seem stressed (I'm not saying this is the case, I'm just assuming an option based on your reaction) he most definitely is if he is peeing outside the litter box. There is only one reason why cats pee outside the litter box - stress. Actually there is one other and that is when the litter box is not being cleaned frequently enough but that could also maybe be categorized under stress of a dirty litter box. Finding out what is causing the stress though is usually a matter of engaging in some detective work but it sounds like in this case it's quite obviously territorial anxiety. Cats are VERY territorial and they HATE change. They pee to mark their scent when they are feeling territitorial anxiety so that their new and scary surroundings smell more familiar. To cats, smell is a huge. We use our sight the most. They use their sensemble of the smell the most. They communicate using smell and they learn things using smell. And they familiarize using smell. So when a place doesn't smell like home they will try and make it smell like home. I'd suggest since you are spending 2 weeks there that you spread your cat's belongings around the house as much as you can and put a blanet that he usually sleeps on on the couch (it will smell like him). And let your friend know why you need to do this as she/he may be put out by it or find it odd. If you can bring some more things over from home that's also great. Don't know why you are staying with your friend though and if you have access to your house at the moment so it's just a suggestion if that's possible.

So basically your cat is feeling super stressed right now because of the big change and he feels totally out of place in this new environment. So don't be mad at him or feel embarrassed - this is totally totally normal. I would be gobsmacked if a cat in this situation did NOT pee outside the litterbox. That is something I would totally expect because cats don't do well with a change of territory. You don't realize how much smell and scent is important in a cat's life. Cats spend a big portion of their day patrolling their territory and remarking spots where their scent is fading (either through pee or through scratching or cheek rubbing - a cat's paws, cheeks, head and chin all contain scent glands that they rub against things or people to leave their scent) and making sure that EVERY THING around them smells familiar and it's also to ward off unwanted guests as well and to leave messages for other cats to say that this is their territory. So you taking him out of his little kingdom that he has spent so long scent-marking to make himself feel secure is seriously a huge deal to him. So you need to work with him and help him familiarize this new place that he will be staying at for the next 2 weeks. Otherwise he WILL pee again.

I really hope this helps you understand what your cat is going through and helps you to help him and also helps you to be prepared if you ever have to do this again. But if you can avoid it - do. It's really not nice for your cat.

I searched 'pee recipe' on thriftyfun and there are heaps of results. Can you post the link in your reply? Thanks

September 23, 2011 Flag

My cat is peeing on my couch. I need a strong remedy to get the smell out. I have tried citrus pet cleaners, vinegar and baking soda, Nature's Miracle, etc. He doesn't seem to avoid the area. Please help.

By Kristen

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I used a combination of fresh and clean animal oder w/oxiclean in it. Only thing I've used that really works. Spray it on and oder is really gone. In washables purex laundry detergent w. ./Zout. I had. An entire laundry basket with my good clothes left for a weekend and had a pet sitter and Diva my raised on a bottle cat soaked the entire basket. Used cold water that detergent and a cup of baking soda on them came out sparkling clean with no oder!!! Yay!!!

A good idea is to by incontinence pads for people and wrap them around the cushions after cleaning them and machine washing the covers. Then , at least the next time it will not soak into the cushions. I actually replaced my cushions with some large floor cushions I found at Walmart. I still have areas that my male cat sprayed on the outside of the couch. I will never get a male again. I used a black light on my walls and found places I never knew he connected with. It was so bad that when I had new flooring put in one store refused to come in to remove my carpet.

Female cats can be just as bad.

August 3, 2010 Flag

My cat has peed on my sofa once again! The smell is so awful that I can't enjoy sitting in my living room anymore. I need a home remedy that is going to work. Please help.

By Tammy from Chicago, IL

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have the same problem. Got a nice couch given to me by a friend but their cat must have peed on it at some point. The problem is that this couch is of a leather type material and the cushions aren't removable. I tried the hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and dish soap trick and it didn't seem to work between the cushions. It's starting to stink up my little apartment. Am I going to have to just toss the couch?

I got cat urine out of my leather chair with white distilled vinegar. I think I just used straight vinegar. The cat then sprayed my micro fiber sofa. I pulled the covers of the cushions and washed them with vinegar and borox in the washing machine and I don't smell anything on them. I sprayed the foam of the cushions with 50/50 mix vinegar and water covered with plastic and keeping my fingers crossed. So far the vingar has worked beautifully for me. Also once it dries the oder goes away (well in this case both odors). Good Luck.

Oxyclean powder in the laundry aisle!!!

August 30, 2013 Flag

My boyfriend and I were cat-sitting for his mom for a couple of weeks, and during that time, one of the cats decided to use our fairly new couch (less than a year old) as his litterbox. The cats are gone, but the couch still reeks of cat urine. We have an enzyme cleaner and I've sprayed it about 5 times over the cushion where the damage was done (took the cushion out of the cover and sprayed them separately), but I can still smell it. I'm to the point where I just want to pour the bottle onto the cushion and get it soaking wet, but I don't know if that's how it should be used. I just want my apartment to stop smelling like cat pee. Is there a better way to get the entire cushion and cover clean?

By Andrea B

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Try spraying it with a solution of half white vinegar and half water. Sponge it off and let it dry thoroughly - outdoors if possible. If this doesn't work, I would suggest calling a professional furniture cleaner. Good Luck!

Try Totally Pet from Walmart. It works wonders. Also if the area is only on a cushion and it's removeable I would take it to an professional upholsterer and have it replaced if the odor persists. You should have a zipper to remove the cushion, then wash the cushion and use fabric softener and fabreeze on it. Good luck.

November 9, 2013 Flag

I just bought couches from a lady, without realizing how bad the smell really was. I feel like the cat urine has sat on the couch for a very long time and I am having trouble cleaning it. So far I have steam cleaned the couches with cleaner and water, then I sprayed Nature's Miracle on them the next day and I still smell it! Do I need to soak the couches in order for it to work?
Please help! I need a better solution for this nasty problem!

By CM

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Nature's Miricle works by letting the bacterial spores turn into the bacteria that eat the urine. You need to allow time for the bacteria to replicate. They will keep on replicating as long as they have a food supply, ie, the urine. They turn the urine into carbon dioxide and water.

This completely removes the urine and the odor. You also need to soak the couch parts enough to keep them wet enough for the bacteria to travel and to stay alive. I completely cleaned a mattress of cat urine by soaking the top of the mattress, applying the bacterial product, and then covering it with plastic bags for at least three days.

Ridex, the liquid or powder, is a less expensive product to use. It contains the same bacterial spores. They eat organic matter whether it is in a septic system or on a couch.

You can use a black light to see which parts of the couch have urine. You need to use it in the dark. The urine spots will look white.

Best wishes. Don't give up. I know this method works. Jean

May 21, 2013 Flag

I can not sit on this couch without smelling the horrible stench of cat urine. I don't think anyone has ever tried to clean it before. It is leather or faux leather, and brand new. And anything that touches it ends up smelling bad too. It is so disgusting. Please tell me we didn't waste $1200 on furniture.

By Madeline

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I use a cleaning product called Unique Natural Products Pet Odor and Stain Eliminator. It's a bacterial cleaner that breaks down the urine. You need to soak everything that smells bad in the stuff, and let it sit overnight, at least. Then you can use a hand held carpet cleaner or shop vac to suck up some of the moisture. Putting the couch/cushions outside in bright sunlight at this point would help too.

November 14, 2012 Flag

I have a cat that has urinated on my couch more than once. I have cleaned it with vinegar and my Bissel and currently have used Urine Out 2xs w/o sucking it up with the Bissel because I read the cleaner needs to get down into wherever the urine has gotten into. It smells better, but there is still an underlying odor and I'm worried the couch is going to get "marked" again. I don't know what else to do.

By Cathy

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hi, not sure if you found a solution to your problems or not, but check out the scat mat on amazon,very good product. Also, please make sure you have your cat spayed regardless if it's an inside cat. A male cat that is not fixed can spray/pee on everything.

Anytime a cat pees on stuff please get it checked for a urine tract infection, usually that is the problem in 99% of of cats that are peeing around the home even if they still also use the litter box or not.

Walmart has cleaners with enzymes to help with cat urine smell.

Good luck :)

ps,maybe this will help you or others who may read this.

i have 15 cats and we had to rip up carpet in the whole house(training and other issues) we are replacing with laminate hardwood floors but to keep our house and our sanity we are buying fencing from lowes to make a cat area where they are able to go outside (safe in fencing area) where they can pee, run around and relax,we are also going to cut plywood to make shelf like thingys and carpet them to give them places to lay higher up (didn't figure out how to connect them yet) since cats like to be higher up on things.

We will buy a dog/cat door and put it in our wall in our family room so they can come and go as they please to the fence in area. They will be shut out though from the other parts of the house since they love to destroy our house playing running ect.

However we will allow them between 2 to 3 hours a day to come in our space. I'm thinking an hour and a half in the morning while I'm relaxing and drinking my coffee and able to keep an eye on them. Then again just after dinner time to play with them,give snacks and have our bonding family time. I hope it works the way I plan because I don't want to have to get rid of my cats. Out of all the cats we only adopted 2 of them, 14 years old now. The rest adopted me lol. 3 came to me pregnant and all gave birth just days apart.

All have been fixed. Not sure what state you are in, but if you have medicaid, some states pay up to 3 animals a year to get fixed and rabies shots. Also spca and rabies shots only charge 25 for males and 35 for females; very cheap and worth it.

August 5, 2010 Flag

Help! I've been given a beige velour sofa by my nephew and he has two cats at home. The sofa is lovely, if a bit dusty, but it stinks of cats! I can't take it outside because it's too heavy for me. It needs a good cleaning, but what do I clean it with so it's not niffy and spruced up a bit?

Cettina from Malta Europe

Answers:

Cat Pee Smell on a Couch

In the US we have a product called Febreze. It works on most odors. If you can't get that vacuum the dust away and sprinkle baking soda under the cushions and allow to set for a few days. You might even want to put the soda on top of the cushions if you aren't going to be using it for a while. be sure to vac it off before you sit on it. (08/03/2007)

By MartyD

Cat Pee Smell on a Couch

Can you rent a carpet cleaning machine? It would help with the surface urine, but you would need to take the stuffing out of the cushions and wash them to get at the urine that went deeper. (08/03/2007)

By kimhis

Cat Pee Smell on a Couch

I have 7 cats, 2 dogs and work for a rescue group. We use XO which is available on Amazon.com. This is the best odor remover we have ever used and there is nothing in it that can harm animals or humans. We use the combination odor remover cleaner, and at home I pour the dilution into my Floormate clean water tank, do my floors, spray it into my plastic litter boxes and removed a diarrhea accident from my light cream sofa with it. The odor is gone within a short time and doesn't return. (08/17/2007)

By Kathie Bass

Cat Pee Smell on a Couch

My cats are in heat and I think they both peed on my couch because it smells terrible. I got the smell out by taking the couch covers off and washing them. Also I got the armrests and headrest cleaned by spraying water, Shout, and this spectacular spray called Awesome (you can buy it at the dollar store), and I scrubbed it in with a sponge and left it on for about 30 minutes. Keep the windows open to let the couch air-out. It really works! (03/02/2008)

By Fifi

Cat Pee Smell on a Couch

Just went to war with a similar problem. After reading a number of suggestions, and after using Urine Off for quite awhile (very expensive option), I went a bought a Bissel Little Green Machine. I also bought the new Woolight Oxygen Pet Stain and Odor cleaner and a bottle of Bissel Pet cleaner. All in all, I think it has worked.

The Woolite product was terrific, but I won't know if it works alone for awhile because I cleaned the couch cushions after using it. I liked the machine because it also allowed me to suck up the excess after letting it sit for the prescribed time. The Woolite product also didn't leave any discernible smell. I also bought a huge bottle of Nature's Miracle to use in place of Urine Off at a substantially cheaper price.

After spending the weekend getting whiffs of cat pee, I can't smell anything, but a nice clean smell. I think after pussy footing around for too long, I have to advise all out war on the problem is the best approach. (03/16/2008)

By Owner of Sadie and Max

Cat Pee Smell on a Couch

OK. I may have just gone crazy. Our beloved cat did the unthinkable, peed on our sofa. Unfortunately this is not the first time. Several years ago he had a UTI and did it several times over the course of a week. I machine washed the cushion covers. I have done this may times after spills from kids and whatnot. However, the inside foam cushion stuff is always a problem. I have used numerous sprays and stuff and some do a decent job, except me, knowing what is there still always think I can still smell something. And I know a spray is not really getting out the soaked in pee.

This time I decided to wash the inside foam part in the bathtub with laundry detergent and bleach. Surprise of all surprises it did not ruin the cushions. They look and smell great! I just filled the tub with hot water, added the detergent and bleach and squished away for a good long time. The water afterwards looked disgusting.

I drained the water and squished as much from the cushion as I could. Took them out to the deck where I stepped on them over and over. Flipped and did it again. Then I put them one at a time in the dryer. My backup plan was to go to an upholstery shop and purchase new foam inserts. Turns out, I didn't have too! (04/28/2008)

By Susan

Cat Pee Smell on a Couch

I can't believe that I finally got a handle on the cat urine problem on my sofa. (Thank goodness that it's in a secondary room in my house!) Anyway, here's what worked just as I was ready to go furniture shopping.

I mixed baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, and antibacterial Listerine (mint). Next, I used a bristled brush to really rub the mixture into the sofa. I let it dry overnight and vacuumed the next day. Granted, the sofa is off-white, so the paste did not stain. Finally, I sprayed Febreze on the area just for good measure. It passed my sensitive nose test. Good luck! It is not fun to deal with. (06/19/2008)

By Beccah

Cat Pee Smell on a Couch

I have a rec room, I needed a sofa for it so I was in thrift store and there was a decent enough looking sofa, $42. That's right. $42! I'll take it.

I get it home and guess what? sigh. I used Spot Shot stain and odor remover that seems to have helped the base. Not completely, but it is better. I stripped off the cushion covers and threw them in the washer (cotton denim fabric) with lots of detergent and Nature's Miracle and put them outside to dry, they seem OK.

But the foam cushion? I did what someone else here did, I stripped off the old batting, that's easy enough to replace and put the cushion in the bathtub with detergent and bleach. Squished it all around and have them standing up on end to drain the water out. Again it seems to have worked.

There may be hope for my $42 find after all. (01/14/2009)

By CM

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

August 1, 2007 Flag

I just moved into a new apartment, and my new roommate unfortunately bought a new couch about 3 months before we moved in together. Her old roommate had a cat that pee'd on it a few times, she thought she cleaned it. However ,we all know that cat urine smells do not come out. Unfortunately, the smells are unbearable in our new home, it is so horrible we don't even want to have company over. We have tried deep cleaning them with a machine, spraying unknown amounts of Febreeze on them, nothing seems to work. A day later, the smell is back.

Can someone please give me some advice on how to get rid of this smell since throwing out the couches isn't exactly an option she is willing to make, as she is still paying for them. And she did purchase the 'Scotchguard' warranty, I don't suggest it to people who are looking for pet protection, as they only cover VISIBLE stains not odors. Thanking you in advance.

Rebecca from Connecticut

Answers:

Cat Pee Smell on a Couch

Try Nature's Miracle pet spray that is available from pet stores or Petsmart. It contains enzymes that break the urine down and is used to get rid of pee spots so your animals don't pee on the same spot again. Safe for fabrics, carpets and floors. (06/03/2007)

By jazzbird719

Cat Pee Smell on a Couch

Yes, Natures Miracle is the thing. If it is really bad the Vet told me to soak the area with Natures Miracle and put a plastic bag or invert a pan or bowl over the spot to let it soak for overnight then next morning blot up with paper towels and let dry. If it is on the cushion just do this out doors putting the cushion in a plastic bag and remove bag in the AM and air dry. (06/04/2007)

By Rasta

Cat Pee Smell on a Couch

It happened to me, and ultimately I took the covers off the cushions, used scissors to cut the piddle out of the cushions and then used a piece of foam that I bought, tore it in 1" pieces, and refilled the hole, then put the covers back on. I had treated the covers with Natures' Miracle but scissors were needed for the contents inside the cushions. No more cats here! (06/04/2007)

By Kim Ch

Cat Pee Smell on a Couch

I heard the soaking/saturating it with straight vinegar will work, and the vinegar smell will go away over a few weeks. I don't know if it's true or not, but it would be cheap to try. (06/05/2007)

By susanmajp

Cat Pee Smell on a Couch

Have successfully used ODO_BAN full strength from Sams.

Vinegar and peroxide will work also, but do not use peroxide on wool or silk.

After treating, place 'sachets' of scrap cloth filled with baking soda or fresh coffee grounds (as before making coffee) between cushions to absorb any odors that may become evident after initial treatment. (06/05/2007)

By CAMILLA

Cat Pee Smell on a Couch

Pour straight white vinegar on the spots. let it soak in good to get down to where the old urine smells are. then suck it out with a steam cleaner or blot with towels. the vinegar neutralizes the urine. Let air dry. The smell of vinegar will go away. It's better than urine smell. (06/05/2007)

By Elaine

Cat Pee Smell on a Couch

You will likely have a problem with this.
I am in animal rescue and this is an age old problem.
What happens is the urine soaks into the padding or stuffing of a couch and most of the recommended odor removers are only a mask and does nothing to eliminate the odor source.
One thing that does work, is fairly new on the market called WOOLITE Pet Stain and Odor Remover. It is for carpets and upholstery cleaner. Spray it on ( reallly soak the area) let it sit for 2-3 minutes an soak up with paper towel if possible or just let it air dry.
If this doesn't work consider tossing the couch.
We buy several bottles at a time and use it whenever there is an accident or just a ticked off cat marking their territory.
Good luck and let us know if you have other questions.
We get it at Meijers for $3.59 a 22 Oz. spray bottle. (06/06/2007)

By Jimmy2N

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

May 31, 2007 Flag
Click to read more ideas from older posts on ThriftyFun.
CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

November 20, 2006 Flag
CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsNovember 15, 2012
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Couch with urine odors.
Removing Urine Odors from a Couch
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 19, 2017 at 6:24:20 AM on 10.0.2.126 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.