Removing Corns from Toes

I need something or a home remedy to remove corns on my feet. I have one on my little toe that I can't get rid of.

By rforbes

Removing Corns from Toes

I had one on each little toe on the side of the toe beside the nail. Apparently it's from my toes rubbing against my shoes or boots. Anyway, as I was clipping my toe nails one day I decided to clip this corn. I clipped it with the nail clippers until it was gone. I didn't feel a thing while clipping it. I just kept clipping it away until it was totally removed. They did grow back and I would clip it out again, and again and now they are totally gone and haven't returned. (08/06/2009)

By lorraina

Removing Corns from Toes

Try applying a small amount of Vicks vapor rub nightly, I know it's worked on my corns, calluses, and extra dry places. It works on toenail fungus, also. (08/07/2009)

Bare Feet
Removing Corns From Feet
Making a Candy Corn Table Mat
Making a Candy Corn Table Mat
A Sharpie marker with its lid off.
Removing Permanent Ink (Sharpie) from a CD or DVD
hole in sock exposing big toe nail with smiley face
Treating A Damaged Toenail
adhesive bandages
Bandaging Between Toes