Removing Gum From a Dryer

How do you remove chewing gum from the dryer?

Colin

Answers:

Removing Gum From a Dryer

I used a plastic spatula and scraped it off after putting snuggle fabric softener on it. It worked really well. racer (03/10/2009)

By Robyn Fed

Removing Gum From a Dryer

A little WD40 on a rag works great! I always wipe it clean with a damp cloth before I put clothes in. (03/11/2009)

By jillian357

Removing Gum From a Dryer

OK, I just had the same problem and I was really upset. I took the advice of: fabric softener sheets. This is the way to go. What people forgot to tell ya is that you must soak the sheets completely, lay them over the gum spots, and let it sit there for over ten minutes. When you go back to the dryer, wipe it all off. It's so easy I almost fell over. You may have to rotate the drum and do each spot, but it's so worth it! Thank God for the internet and smart people! (05/19/2009)

By angelkattexas

Removing Gum From a Dryer

I just used bounce dryer sheets soaked in water. I put them on the heaviest gum spots and let it sit
there for 5-10 minutes. It was very easy to wipe off. (05/28/2009)

By Laura W.

Removing Gum From a Dryer

I tried using wet dryer sheets just like you said! What a lifesaver. It took about 30 minutes to remove all the gum but it was so worth it. (06/05/2009)

By amh4959

A dryer full of clothing.
Removing Gum from the Dryer
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
young boy blowing huge bubble
Removing Gum From Carpet
Removing Gum From Shoes
Removing Gum From Shoes
Removing Gum from Hair
Removing Gum from Hair
🎉
🎄