Removing Gum From a Dryer

Getting dried gum out of a dryer? Downy, straight Downy fabric softener. I took handfuls of it, and smeared all over the inside of my dryer, waited 10 minutes, and it wiped right out with a dry cloth.

By Theresa from Arthur

Removing Gum From a Dryer

My husband had a full pack of gum in the dryer for 70 minutes. It was nicely smeared throughout the entire dryer. He tried scrapping it off with a spatula and it did nothing. Out of frustration I went to the internet, Whoever said to use dryer sheets is a genius! Soak any brand of dryer sheet in water, place on gum spots, soak for 10 minutes. Rub off with the same dryer sheets. It was off in 5 minutes! Thank you.

P.S. My dryer was stone cold when I applied the dryer sheets. (02/15/2010)

By nessaapodaca

Removing Gum From a Dryer

If you run the dryer for a few minutes to soften the gum, without any clothes in it, of course, it makes it easier to wipe the gum out with the dryer sheet. (04/03/2010)

By Wendy1999

A dryer full of clothing.
Removing Gum from the Dryer
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
young boy blowing huge bubble
Removing Gum From Carpet
Removing Gum From Shoes
Removing Gum From Shoes
Removing Gum from Hair
Removing Gum from Hair
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 6:06:20 PM on in 985 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.