Removing Skunk Smell from House

My house must of had a skunk spray under it last night. I don't know exactly where, because most of the bottom of my house is still insulated with snow. I can't bear the smell of my house and the smell is actually irritating my throat a little bit. Can you help me?

By Elliemaefall from Steamboat Springs, CO

Answers:

Removing Skunk Smell from House

This site has a homemade recipe involving peroxide and soap and some other ingredients. I hope it works and the snow melts soon for you! http://www.totalwildlifecontrol.com/remove-skunk-smell-odor.html. (04/13/2009)

By Robyn Fed

Removing Skunk Smell from House

My dog was just sprayed last week for the 3rd time. My husband was out of town on business so I wanted to make sure the smell was gone by time he got back a few days later. I had tried a product called BON-CC-41 the last time she was sprayed so I decided to try it again because it worked so well. I had the same results this time. It completely eliminated the odor on my dog and around my house. My husband didn't even know Moxie was sprayed by a skunk until I told him. I'm keeping this product around my house now for the next time it happens (and I'm sure it will, my dog likes chasing skunks, ha).

http://www.adbio.com/pet/skunked.htm (05/01/2009)

By Melissa02

Removing Skunk Smell from House

I am traumatized and terrified. These animals have been living under my house but I had no idea they were skunks. I believe there are at least 2 of them. I was home sick with the flu when I smelled this disgusting odor coming from the basement. I thought immediately that it must be those creatures under the house; and yes it was them. I learned later that they are skunks.

I am now trying everything under the sun to get the odor out. I'm scared to sleep in my house. I called animal removers and they set a trap and caught 1 and have plugged up a machine outside that's pulling the bad odor out of the hole. My next step is to dig around the porch and put a concrete wall about 2 ft in the ground. I've read a host of things on the Internet about skunks and will be trying a lot of them to make my house livable again. I think I'll need therapy after this. I'm even dreaming about these things at night. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.
(06/03/2009)

By rmarietd

Skunk in the Grass
Removing Skunk Smell from House
A skunk getting ready to spray.
Removing Skunk Smell from a Car
Skunk On white Background
Removing Skunk Odor From Carpet
A plastic basket of laundry.
Removing Skunk Odor from Clothing
Removing Skunk Smell from Books
Removing Skunk Smell from Books
🎄