Reuse Fancy Chocolate Containers

I use the empty Ferrero Rocher box (it's plastic and clear and I already enjoyed the chocolates) for my jewelry, also for storage on my dresser for odds and ends that get scattered all over. You can see in the box at a glance. Easy to stack out of the way or even in the open since box is rather pretty.

By Diva53d from Foymount, Ontario

Feedback:

RE: Reuse Fancy Chocolate Containers

After a recent apartment building fire, I had to quickly clean house and decide what would go to our new apartment) and what would be trashed, donated or recycled. I had one of these big square Ferrero Rocher containers. I almost recycled it, but didn't, as it's such a nice sturdy container. In our new apartment, it now holds koolaid and instant drink mix tubes. (05/15/2009)

By thriftyboo

RE: Reuse Fancy Chocolate Containers

Have never received or purchased that particular brand of chocolate but hearing this tip I'll definitely find a use for the box if I ever do :-) Thanks for the tip! (05/16/2009)

By Deeli

RE: Reuse Fancy Chocolate Containers

I have also found that the smaller containers that hold 16 (?) - they're rectangular, are also good to keep your lipsticks in as several tubes can fit in there nicely. On top of that the lid is pretty secure too so there's no 'spillage.' (05/16/2009)

By xstchr92

RE: Reuse Fancy Chocolate Containers

LOL I have that exact same box and that's what I use it for too! (05/18/2009)

By Cricketnc

Candy Gift Boxes
Uses for Candy Gift Boxes
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Craft Ideas for Creamer Containers
Crafts Using Single Serving Cream Containers
Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Uses for Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
🎄
🍂