Reusing Plastic Baby Food Containers

Baby food now comes in plastic rectangular containers. These make great little reusable containers to pack in lunches! Perfect for raisins, dipping sauce, salad dressing the list goes on and on. If you don't have a baby, you can get them from friends or buy them and eat the baby food or use in cooking breads and cakes. For .98 for two it's still cheaper than buying those small throw away containers.

By Mitsi

Answers:

Reusing Plastic Baby Food Containers

I love these too! I make baby food and freeze it in them. I have used the same ones over and over again! (11/03/2004)

By Reba Gayle

Reusing Plastic Baby Food Containers

I use mine! Use for condiments when packing lunches or going on picnics.

So handy these little containers are. And they seal up so easy!
People are even requesting me to save some for them when the baby food is out. Have even used them for storing items in such as paper clips/tacks/nails---keeps them better organized!(08/08/2006)

By mobo

Reusing Plastic Baby Food Containers

You can also get them from your local Freecycle email group. www.freecycle.org (11/16/2007)

By Lilsnowbumble

Reusing Plastic Baby Food Containers

I use them to organize my beading supplies - I took heavy duty Velcro and stuck it to the bottom so I can stick them to the inside of an old laptop case and carry my supplies when I go to teach classes.

They are also great for packing jewelery or hair accessories for travel.(11/17/2007)

By QueenBeeCrafts

Plastic Baby Food Containers
Uses for Plastic Baby Food Containers
Reusing Plastic Easter Eggs
Reusing Plastic Easter Eggs
Freezing Baby Food. Jar of Baby Food with Spoon
Freezing Baby Food
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
Uses for Plastic Dog Food Containers
🎉
🎄